『23』

𝚡𝚢𝚕𝚊 𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚢𝚕𝚊 𝚜𝚖𝚒𝚝𝚑
【𝚡𝚢 𝚘𝚛 𝚔𝚎𝚢】

"You trust me?" I nodded my head yes as Que placed me on the bed gently, kissing my neck causing a sigh to escape from my parted lips

Our shirts were somewhere thrown across the room, skin on fire as we held on to eachother.

Soft moans left my lips as he traveled lower, leaving kisses along my collarbone down to my chest.

I had no bra on, not anymore, leaving my top half bare and exposed to him. He took advantage of it, taking his time.

I gasped quietly when his tongue grazed over my nipple, before he took it into his mouth. Giving the left one attention before moving to the right.

I was on cloud 9 at this moment. If anyone would have told me this would happen a few months ago, I would have laughed in their faces.

He took his time with me, slowly moving to slide down my boy shorts and kissing down my stomach until he reached my area.

I heard his breath hitch as he looked at my perfectly shaved bud, wetter than it had ever been before.

"Stop staring at i-" I was cut off when he stuck his tongue out, laying it flat against my lips before curling it.

I try to control my moans and he eats, his tongue hitting just the right places every time.

Placing my hand on his head, I try to push him away as the pleasure began to be too much and he grabbed my hand before lacing our fingers together.

"Stop fucking playing with me." He spoke against me, but I could understand every word he said.

I lost it when he held his hand up to my mouth, signaling for me to get his fingers wet to which I complied.

I could feel him laughing at my reaction when he stuck the first finger in, still sucking on my clit like a neckbone.

My orgasm hit me hard, my legs shaking as I tried to catch my breath. I smiled to myself as Que brought his body back up to me, kissing me deeply.

He ate me so good got me wanting to marry his ass.

"You good?" He laughed at me causing me to mug him. I sat up, about to get out of the bed when he stopped me. "Where you going? We not done yet."

-

I lowered herself until I was eye level with his dick.