『17』

𝚡𝚢𝚕𝚊 𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚢𝚕𝚊 𝚜𝚖𝚒𝚝𝚑
【𝚡𝚢 𝚘𝚛 𝚔𝚎𝚢】

The rest of our night was pretty much uneventful, all we did was watch some old movies before going to my room and falling asleep

I woke up at 3 in the morning to the sound of Hasani crying beside me, startling T-boo as she sighed and moved to get out of the bed.

"I got him." I tell her before picking him up and getting out of the bed, being careful not to step on X'ari or Boosie as they laid on the air mattress on my floor.

I hear a faint thank you as I exit the room and go down the stairs, Hasani no longer crying.

Getting downstairs, I made sure everything was okay with him before going into the kitchen.

"You hungry pooh?" I asked him as he sat on top of the counter smiling at me, his dimples showing reminding me of his dad.

"Gamma!!" He yelled loudly, clapping his hands and pointing towards her room. I shush him quickly so that he wouldn't wake her.

"Gamma is asleep, Sakyi." I could see his lip start quivering as he began to fake cry loudly so I picked him up to take him into my mom's room.

To my surprise, she was already awake when I walked in the room. "What you doing up?"

"I heard my baby crying, bring him here." She opened her arms for him and I brought him closer to the bed, he had stopped fake crying and hopped right into the bed with her.

"Don't know why they left you with your auntie baby, that lil ugly ass fish momo would watch you better than her."

He laughed at her statement and I placed my hand over my heart, hurt by the disrespect towards my fish and I.

"Momo was not ugly."

"Get the hell out of my room."

"You pushing it Trina."

"Bit- girl bye!" She threw a pillow in my direction and I dodged it before picking it up, throwing it back at her.

I walked back up the stairs and I jumped when I saw Boosie standing at the end of the hallway like a damn ghost.

"Boosie...Boosie...MY'ANI." Saying her real name got her attention and she turned towards me before looking around the hallway.

"How the fuck I get out here?"

"I don't know bitch. I was downstairs."