『26』

𝚡𝚢𝚕𝚊 𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚢𝚕𝚊 𝚜𝚖𝚒𝚝𝚑
【𝚡𝚢 𝚘𝚛 𝚔𝚎𝚢】

"You can't blame yourself for the shit that's been going on

"You can't blame yourself for the shit that's been going on."

"I'm not about to sit here and pretend like the shit isn't my fault when it is."

"How is it your fault Xyla?"

"I was the one that started fucking with Que and that's why Milli started acting crazy."

"That nigga been crazy, the fuck! You ain't cause that shit."

I rolled my eyes before sitting back in my seat. I wasn't even feeling bad about some of that shit, but it was fucked up that Boosie had to lose her nigga because of that shit.

I didn't even pay attention to see the signs of their relationship when they were together.

"That's not the only thing that happened because I got us involved into all this drama."

T-boo sighed, shaking her head as she layed back on the couch with my nephew beside her watching a video on her phone.

"Boosie lost a whole ass relationship and everybody know you got a baby now."

"That wasn't your fault at all, Nuni decided to run her mouth about my son on her socials." She laughed before glancing at him. "Imma handle her when I see her."

At first, Tatyana was mad about it but she calmed down after a bit. She didn't want him to be put out like that, but she knew that the time was going to come no matter what.

"That doesn't make it any bett-"

"Bitch, if you don't stop all this shit. You sitting here putting yourself down and for what? You had a chance to be happy and you took it, fuck everything else. You deserve it more than anybody else I know."

I listened to her, letting her words sink in as she ranted. Yea, I had been through a lot these past few years. Did that mean I deserve happiness more than other people around me? Not to me.

Boosie came into the living room, looking like her dog had just died. I shook my head as she plopped down beside with a frown on her face.

"Heyyyy!" I spoke to her and received a grunt, making me feel worse about what happened.

She was barely talking and it was weird as fuck because she was usually the one that made everybody laugh.