【17】

𝚡𝚢𝚕𝚊 𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚢𝚕𝚊 𝚜𝚖𝚒𝚝𝚑
【𝚡𝚢 𝚘𝚛 𝚔𝚎𝚢】

𝚡𝚢𝚕𝚊 𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚢𝚕𝚊 𝚜𝚖𝚒𝚝𝚑【𝚡𝚢 𝚘𝚛 𝚔𝚎𝚢】

2 WEEKS LATER

I had been gathering evidence since the day I saw Tk and Nuni's mom in the mall, making sure everything was solid before I told people.

Von was the only that knew because he was the one who had come to me with suspicions in the first place.

After I got everything together, I felt like the first person to tell was X'ari. That's why I was on my way to Que's house now.

"Who is it?" I heard from behind the door after I knocked.

"It's me nigga!"

She laughed loudly before unlocking the door and swinging it open harshly.

"Well if it isn't my sister and my niece."

"Your nephew..." I corrected her, not even knowing what I was having yet. I just felt like the baby would be a boy.

"I said what I said."

"Gir- okay." I laughed loudly, moving to sit on the couch and motioning for her to sit down also.

"Sooo, what's going on?" She asked causing me to take a deep breath, getting ready to explain.

"I need to talk to you about Travi-"

"What about me?" I snapped my head towards the stairs to see Tk walking with a glock in one hand and a poptart in the other.

"I'm just gone come back later."

"Nah... what's up Xyla?"

"Nothing."

"What you got to say bout me?" He asked me, taking the last bite of his poptart before throwing the package away.

My eyes darted to the gun in his hand, heart beating out of control as he stared down at me.

"Hold up cause what's the problem?" X'ari asked while looking confused and slightly worried.

"Shut the fuck up."

"Who in the FUCK are you talking to?" She asked and my breath hitched when he aimed the gun at her.

"You ain't got shit to be scared of X'ari..." He spoke with menace before turning back around, the gun now pointed at me.

"You need to chill out Tk, I mean that."