【22】

𝚡𝚢𝚕𝚊 𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚢𝚕𝚊 𝚜𝚖𝚒𝚝𝚑
【𝚡𝚢 𝚘𝚛 𝚔𝚎𝚢】

"Trina!" Von yelled, scrunching his face up as my mom and Selena came into the room

"You got some explaining to do ma'am..." Boosie put her hand on her hip, staring at my mom causing her to mug her.

"You better sit yo slow ass down." She told Boosie, a gasp escaping her mouth as she sat down in the same chair she was in before.

"Okay cause you ain't even have to say alla-"

"Boosie! Shut up so she can tell us the story."

"Who you talking to? Gotta be that nigga momo..." 

"My'ani..." She shut up when Lo called her name, making eye contact with him as he looked her up and down.

'Got that ass lockedddd downnnn' I thought to myself as my mom began to tell her story.

"I was already cool with Rich before getting pregnant by him. We used to do everything together. That nigga was like my bestfriend back then." My mom started to explain, pulling a chair closer to my bed as everyone sat down and leaned closer.

"We got high one day and then the next thing you know, I'm pregnant-"

"So he gave you that dope dick?" Von asked causing us to scrunch our faces up at him.

"Hmmmph, exactlyyyyy..." She answered his question anyway, smiling to herself like she was reminiscing.

"Aht aht! Get back to the story!"

"Oh shit! Where was I?"

"He got you pregnant..."

"Oh, well I didn't officially meet Marcus until I was halfway through my pregnancy and I didn't find out they ain't fuck with eachother until later."

"Rich was mad when he found out about you and Marcus?"

"Mad as fuck..." Que's aunt spoke from where she was sitting beside the door, nodding her head as she said it.

"You knew too?"

"That's my brother ass, of course I knew."

I laughed when she scrunched her face up at Que, causing him to do the same before mugging her.

"I'm sure he wasn't that ma-"