『22』

𝚝𝚎𝚣𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚒 𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚗
【𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚒】

I didn't know where to go after Xyla kicked me out, I couldn't go home because I didn't want to risk putting my momma and sister in danger.

Did I feel bad about lying to Xyla? No, I was protecting myself. Fuck how she felt. I ain't want her with that nigga anyway.

Walking quickly, I noticed a car following me causing me to turn a corner quickly before speeding up.

The fuck is this?

"Aye nigga! Fuck you speeding up for? Don't get scared now." That Que nigga yelled loudly as the passenger seat window rolled down.

"Ion want no problems." I probably sounded like a bitch but I wasn't trying to die. I had a baby to take care of when Chanel had em.

"You a pussy ass nigga." I ignored him and started back walking, hearing the car still behind me.

"Fuck you was doing at my girl house?"

"Yo girl? Nigga, Xyla don't want shit to do with you."

"Stop playing wit-"

"Ian playing shit. She know about her brother."

"Fuck is you talking about?"

"She know nigga. She know bout you, me, and TK." The car stopped and the door swung open before Que got out.

"Do she know that you killed em?"

"Me? Oh nah nigga, you the one that killed him. Well that's what I got her thinking."

"That's funny cause the way I remember it, you was the one that pulled the trigger."

"Xyla don't know that though and who you think she gone believe? I'm her first love nigga, first kiss, allat. I had that pussy before anybody else. Including you, pussy ass nigga."

That was the last thing I said before he raised his hand and I noticed the gun he was holding. This was the wrong day to not carry my strap on me.

My breath hitched as he pulled the trigger, not once but 5 times. The force hitting my body stronger each time causing me to fly back a little.

"I'll see you on the other side pussy."

"Fuck you." My eyes felt heavy as blood streamed out my mouth and I knew this was it, my last moments.

"Say hey to yo deadass baby for me. The momma too." Those were the last words I heard before he shot me one last time.

Hold up, when the fuck did my baby die?

-
𝚡𝚢𝚕𝚊 𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚢𝚕𝚊 𝚜𝚖𝚒𝚝𝚑
【𝚡𝚢 𝚘𝚛 𝚔𝚎𝚢】

-𝚡𝚢𝚕𝚊 𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚢𝚕𝚊 𝚜𝚖𝚒𝚝𝚑【𝚡𝚢 𝚘𝚛 𝚔𝚎𝚢】