『28』

𝚡𝚢𝚕𝚊 𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚢𝚕𝚊 𝚜𝚖𝚒𝚝𝚑
【𝚡𝚢 𝚘𝚛 𝚔𝚎𝚢】

"What the fuck!?" I crashed into Von's arm, breathing heavily as I felt my entire body burning

"You that fucking clumsy?" Seven asked me, receiving a smack on the back of his head from X'ari.

I couldn't speak, it felt as if my body was shutting down and I decided to look down at my arm and the rest of my body.

"You got fucking shot." My head was spinning, my hand moving up to touch my side where i had been shot.

The adrenaline kicked in while I was in the house of mirrors, causing me not to actually feel the shot.

"What the fuck happened?"

"Xyla, who shot you?"

Questions were coming from every direction as a crowd started to form around us, gasping as they saw that I was bleeding.

I felt myself get lifted off the ground, being carried off the fair grounds as the rest of the group followed behind me.

"Baby, you gotta stay awake. Don't close your eyes Xy." I hear Que whisper to me, tapping my face as I faded in and out of consciousness.

"Oh my god, Queeeee! I just seen you again and now you're leaving?" I hear a female's voice, probably the girl he was with earlier.

"Bitch get back!" I hear his deep voice say as he rushes out of the park with me, ignoring the weird stares he got.

"B-but..."

"He said move bitch, damn!" I heard Von's voice, followed by something hitting the ground so I assumed he pushed her down.

That was the last thing I heard before I faded away into darkness. My head pounding as I tried to stay awake.

-

"Ma'am, the bullet that hit your daughter had managed to lodge itself in between two major organs." I heard faintly as I struggled to pull myself to open my eyes.

All I could see was white, black and colorful splotches bouncing around as I tried force myself to get up.

I could hear hushed voices, one was my mother's and the other was who i'm guessing is the doctor.

"We are able to retrieve the bullet..."

"Okay! Do it then."

"But-" The doctor took a deep breath before continuing with his statement. "We may not be able to do it without high risk."

"What are the risks?"

"She may lose a lot of blood, we could harm one of her organs because of how close the bullet is between-"

"Ain't y'all doctors? Y'all supposed to be the ones that know what to do when things like that happen."

"There is always a risk."

"Well what would happen if those things went wrong?"

"She could possibly die, Mrs. Smith."

-
𝚝𝚊𝚝𝚢𝚊𝚗𝚊 𝚊𝚖𝚊𝚢𝚊 𝚍𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚍𝚜𝚘𝚗
【𝚝-𝚋𝚘𝚘】

"Que, nigga calm down." Seven said from beside me, his leg shaking as we all sat in the waiting room.

"Don't tell me to calm down. My girl in that fucking room." He stood up, walking over to the elevator before pressing the button and punching the wall with his fist.

Everyone was on edge right now, not knowing what to do or say in the moment. It was quiet in the waiting room, no one wanted to say anything.

We all perked up when her mom came back out with the doctor behind her, the look on her face causing me to falter slightly.

"What's wrong?"

By now, Que was back in the waiting room with us and he was practically on the edge of his seats waiting for her to say something.

"Well-"

"I can't leave you with nothing!" A voice cut her off, everyone turning towards the end of the hallway as a tall man walked towards us.

"Who the fu-"

"What you doing here Marcus?" It clicked to me when I heard the name, watching how Xyla's mom glared at the man.

This was Xyla's dad.

"I'm here cause my damn daughter got shot."

The doctor was long gone by now, everyone sitting uncomfortably as the two exchanged looks.

"You the one who decided to leave her and Tj."

"I regret leaving them with you." He stepped closer to her, causing Que to stand up beside her.

"You wouldn't have been able to take care of my kids any better than me."

"Bit- take care of em? One of them dead and the other one laying in a hospital bed."

"Aye, I'm gone need you to back up." Que spoke with his hand out as Marcus moved closer again.

"Who you?"

"Don't worry bout me. I just know you better stop getting up in her face."

Marcus scoffed, looking Que up and down before he laughed to himself. Shaking his head as he eyed her mother again.

"I should've listened to Anne when she told me to take them away from you."

"Anne would have got that white ass beat. I wish you would have tried to take my kids."

"I'll beat yo ass. Wheelchair and all, don't even try me bitch."

"Fuck you. Pussy ass nigga." Von spoke, standing up also. The tension in the room was off the charts before the man spoke again.

"You know what... I'll be back to see my daughter later."

"Don't come back."

It was quiet as hell when he left, everyone was looking around trying to find the right words to say.

It can't be a coincidence that her dad just happened to come back right when this happened.

-
old people popping up...what do y'all think is going to happen next?

+

thanks for 20k+ reads everybody.