【4】

𝚡𝚢𝚕𝚊 𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚢𝚕𝚊 𝚜𝚖𝚒𝚝𝚑
【𝚡𝚢 𝚘𝚛 𝚔𝚎𝚢】

"Fuck Keyshia Cole!" Some nigga yelled loudly, scaring Dayana as she sat on the couch in our living room area

I laughed loudly as they starting quoting the video word for word.

Since it was Thursday, we didn't have any other classes until Monday and I was happy as hell.

We were chilling in our dorm with a couple people that we were cordial with at this school, including her cousin who decided to tag along just because his homeboy was coming.

I was glad that we our dorms were bigger than a lot of the other people at this school, we had 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms with a kitchen/living room.

We had to share rooms at first, but that changed because the other 2 people that were supposed to be with us were no shows.

I could feel someone looking at me, making me turn my head as I made eye contact with Raheem who was smirking at me.

I rolled my eyes at him before standing up, walking to the kitchen area and grabbing a cup.

I felt him come behind me after I opened the refrigerator and reached in to get something to drink.

He leaned forward, pressing his lower half against me and I jumped before turning around and pushing him away from me.

"I don't fucking want you." I spoke harshly to him, pouring my juice into the cup as he stood there leaning against the counter.

"I want you though."

I scoffed, my cup in my hand as I looked in the cabinet to get a bag of chips. Finding one, I closed the door back as Dayana called my name.

"You going home next weekend right?" She asked me causing me to nod my head, not noticing Raheem's hand that was moving away from my cup.

I turn again, scrunching my face up as Raheem stood there with a smirk on his face. He laughed slightly before going to sit down again.

-

"I just want a little tasteee..." Raheem smiled as he listened to me, laughing as he rubbed on my legs that were in his lap.

I didn't know what was wrong with me but I had been feeling funny ever since he came in the kitchen with me.

"You wild as fu-" I cut him off by leaning over and kissing on his neck, gasping as he moved his hand up higher.

"Xyla. Ion think you should be doing that." Dayana spoke from where she was sitting by Raheem's friend, but for some reason I couldn't find myself stopping no matter how hard I tried.

Everyone else went to their dorms so now it was only 4 of us there and I could feel my body getting heavy as I sat there.

I gazed at her, getting lost in a trance as I started laughing uncontrollably. The sound cut off when banging was heard on the door.

"Who is thattttt." I slurred my words, feeling drunk even though I didn't drink anything. Rubbing my hand over Raheem as Dayana stood up to get the door.

"Nigga! Are you the poli-" I heard her trail off, still in a trance as Raheem touched me.

"What the fuck cuh?" A familiar voice spoke, causing me to look in the direction of the door. I moved slowly, seeing Que and X'ari standing at the door.

"Bitch..." I heard X'ari say, my head pounding as I stood up and tried to walk over to Que.

"Que-"

"Nah, get the fuck back." He pushed me back softly, laughing as he looked between me and Raheem.

He turned around, leaving the room as I tried to follow him but got stopped by X'ari. I was still dragging myself, my body feeling sluggish.

"Get out the way." I slurred, trying to get past her so I could talk to Que. She wouldn't budge though, shaking her head as she mugged me.

"You really just gone do him like that Xy?" She asked me but I ignored her, pushing past her with the little strength I had left.

"Que..." I tried to call out after him, but he turned the corner and kept walking causing me to pick up my pace, still dragging.

I could hear X'ari behind me as I went on, seeing the elevator door close when I turned the corner.

I hurried to press the button, feeling like I could pass out at any moment when the door opened and X'ari got in with me.

"I could beat yo ass right now." X'ari broke the silence as I leaned against the elevator wall, my arm starting to feel numb.

"You knew how he felt about you and you still did this shit?" She continued, making me feel worse as the elevator dinged.

I rushed outside, following Que and calling his name loudly as he walked to his car. He still ignored me until I caught up with him.

"Please..." My voice cracked as he pushed my arm off of him, scrunching his face up as he got to his car.

"Fuck you cuh!" I flinched when he turned around and looked at me before laughing.
X'ari had gotten into the car by now.

"Just listen to me." I was still slurring my words, reaching to grab him when he pushed me back before getting into the car and slamming the door.

I felt my heart breaking as he drove off, my body shutting down as I looked at the car driving away.

I fucked up.

-
i know y'all hate me. 😬