. Saturday Nights .

*An AU, where both Kara and Lena are in the third year of high school as best friends.*

Lionel and Lillian were once again arguing, whether is was about LuthorCorp or aliens immigrating. Lena decided to ignore her parents and lock herself in her room. Every time Lena intervened, Lillian shot her down and her father would tell her that this wasn't her scene.

She was currently finishing some AP Physics assignment and AP Latin as well; her soft black leggings and an oversized hoodie made it comfortable to do. She had enough credits to graduate, she got her acceptance letter from MIT three days ago. She was beyond excited but had an ache in her heart that she was leaving Kara. Sure they weren't going to same college anyway but it still hurt.

She rose up the volume of music so she could concentrate. At times she got really stressed and let off some steam by smoking on rare occasions. She eyed her backpack, battling if she should take a cigarette.

"Hey stranger." Lena's eyes shot up, Kara was standing on her balcony, smiling like a dork, her t-shirt and jeans dripping rain water on the pavement.

"Shit Kara, what are you doing here? How did you end up here?" Lena almost jumping out of her seat. Kara let herself in, "Kara, it's raining why did you come? You're going to get sick. Wait how did you come up here?" Lena was rambling, something Kara does.

"I don't get sick, I'll be fine, and I just wanted to see you, I can go..." Kara walked backwards. Lena shook her head, "No stay, my parents are arguing, I could use a distraction."

"How did they react when you got into MIT?"

"Well Mother, just nodded in approval and Father tried to congratulate me but was busy with calls." Lena tried to shrug it off. Kara just scoffed and brought Lena into a hug. Not caring if she was soaking.

Lena didn't fight it, she brought up arms around the blonde's neck.

"Kara, I would love to hug you more but you're soaking wet." Kara chuckled.

"Come," Kara offered her hand. Lena looked at her hand skeptically, "Where? I can't leave the house."

"Give me your hand, I promise you'll like it... I hope." Lena intertwined her with Kara's, she opened the balcony door, "Kara what- it's raining—"

"Do you trust me?" Kara cleared her throat. By this time, Lena's clothes were starting to get wet.

"Of course, what's going on?" Kara just smiled at her best friend, "I'm gonna have to carry you, is that okay?" Lena was beyond confused but nodded.

Kara put one arm under Lena's legs and the other around her back, Lena's arms quickly went around Kara's neck. Lena didn't realize that a few seconds later both girls were hovering. Lena motioned her mouth to speak but there was a million thoughts going through her mind.

Kara landed on the roof of the Luthor Residence, she gently put down Lena.

"You said you couldn't leave your house so, your roof it is. Also I know you're leaving in like a week but I didn't want to you to go without knowing that I'm well, like my cousin, Superman. And I just want you to know that I'm so proud of you Lena, even if your parents don't acknowledge that. You, Lena Luthor, are the smartest person I could ever meet, and I'm beyond glad you are my best friend, I'm excited about the great things you're gonna do, and this where you normally cut me off and say something but I see you're... disappointed I didn't tell you. I'm sorry." Kara's tone was quiet from the last few words.

"You're the other Kryptonian from the other pod. I've read about it, that's incredible." Lena was smiling enough that her mouth hurt, "You're not mad?"

"Kara, I could never be mad. I understand why you didn't tell me, thank you for telling me." Both young women were now drenched in rain water, but none of it mattered. Their eyes locked in trance, Kara's expression turned into a frown, "I'm gonna miss you like crazy next year, but I know it's you're career so I'm also very happy for you." Lena's heart broke every time Kara's face was sad.

"Well look at the bright side, you can always come visit me, you can fly right?" Lena joked, not something she was good at. The blonde laughed lightly. She slowly brought her hands up to Lena's face,

"You look very beautiful in the rain Lena Luthor. Your eyes light up, like if I was in a forest." Lena tried to hide her blush, "You don't look bad yourself." Kara wasn't sure if there was some sort of connection between the two, she's never felt this way with anyone. Screw it, Kara pulled Lena into a kiss, their lips touching for the first time time, Lena's lips were delicate, her hands snaked around her waist. Their lips moved in sync, like puzzle pieces. Lena was the first to pull away, eyes still closed, resting her forehead on Kara.

"Did you plan this Danvers? Because I really liked it." Now it was Kara's turn to blush, "Well I was going to fly you somewhere else but this worked." Scratching behind her neck.

"What does this mean?" Lena was terrified if this went downhill. "Uhh, like you said, I'll visit you, whenever or however I can. I'll just be careful, and then we'll go from there." She have a reassuring smile.

"Take me to my room?"

"Gladly, I don't want you to get sick."

************************************

You might've asked yourself why this song wasn't by Maroon 5, Well I heard this song and I thought "Definitely a one-shot." I don't really know why I'm updating so fast, it's crazy.
This ending made it really heartwarming to me. There's gonna be another chapter that isn't Maroon 5.

Four more to go!! I need suggestions! Vote and share!! Also 100 reads already??? THANK YOU!