Author's Note

Thanks for stopping by to read my story! I just wanted to give a small warning that I wont hesitate to report you if you steal or reference my story. The characters belong to me and the storyline follows my own imagination.

Story description:

The world is all about the balance between the two greater things. There's good and there's evil. Which one you choose is up to you, weather it's good or evil, you must choose your place in a world of balance.

For Verity, that's never been a hard decision. She has always been able to stay on the bright side of things, even through her parents' divorce and the bullies at school. She and her partners in crime, Felix and Callum, think that the world is a happy safe place for them to do what and normal teenagers would do.

This all changes one day when Verity magically disappears and no one can find her. After about a month and a half she reappears and no one can tell what happened, even Verity has no recollection of the events. For the first time Verity discovers something that she never had before. Extraordinary and inhumane powers.

Soon she finds herself tangled within the world of heroes, villains, and even finds herself the rival of the famously known Lightstalker.

-

Thank you for reading :)