Damn:5 🤤

The dirty man

Jackson :

It was like dream to witness the fact that I was craving the touch of that boy. I literally went to the witch doctor with his photo.

I needed to create some voodoo magic on him.

The doctor slaughtered a pigeon and smeared the blood on his photo. When I say nothing can actually escape me and go, I mean it. Whether Susan did her level best, to hide...

I will always find him.

He will become my bitch.

~

I know you might ask, 'how did I manage to get his pictures?'

That was easy, I always stalked him. I would take photos of him when he was not noticing and I would still others from their house. The reason Susan made him escape, she knew that I was so fucking obsessed with him. I couldn't even hide it from her.

She was always so devious. I once caught him tweaking, he had nor idea that I was inside of his bedroom and I was watching him through the blinds of his closet. He would smack his own ass and moan 'daddy' or my name while doing it. That turned me on so fucking much and I wanted to take him right there and then.  His mother was also watching him that day, which stopped me.

I was so horny that day, I literally jacked off to the kind of show that he pulled. It was so fucking amazing. My dick was so stiff inside of my jeans and I had to release. I was groaning, with light grunts as I still was doing this.

I knew he would sometimes do the same thing, like watch me through the windows while I fuck somebody else. He would act as if he had gone to sleep, while he would sneak out and come and watch me while I fucked. It was like he was fascinated by my thrusts and how I made people scream.

I used to put a hidden camera and allow it to face him while I was fucking hard and I would look at his reaction.

He would then, be putting his fingers on his small hole and would cry my name in unison with my actual victim at that time.

I would always leave the window opened, on purpose, just so that he could hear the sounds of sex and come to witness the film of the things I actually wanted to do to him.

Susan must have noticed this ritual because she then decided to send him away.

The which doctor told me that she had abandoned him and that he was supposed to go to Florida, but then switched planes and went to New York. That was my next destination. Hopefully, I would use my voodoo powers on him just to make him beg for my dick.

I wanted to feel the innocent hole of that dirty young man. He often gave me a lot to think about and I wasn't going to deny him his wishes. Like the true santa that grants his children gifts on Christmas day, I am going to give him his.

I don't like the cliché love stories... I like the hide and seek games, the acting innocent and holly games, while you truly wanna be fucked hard.

that truly does turn me on.

If you make my dick stiff, I will have to stuff your hole.

That is my mission. I don't just beg to please, I am a bad santa, because I give actual dick to dirty children.

I'm not an actual pedophile though, that's why I was patiently waiting for the boy to turn 18 before I ravaged him.

His innocent games, while I truly know his truth, were messing with my mind.