Damn : 17😕

The quantity of being savage
Dedicated to:mochibs Thank you for all the stories.

Martin :

I was still thinking of the note that I had received from my mother. That is why I'm here.

I struggle with something that I do not even understand.

Why is Jackson so upset with me?

What did I do to him, to deserve this running and escaping?

I'm sick of him always trying to ruin my life, he's also so fucking big for goodness sake.

I want to quit him, I need to forget about him. I need to find someone or something that will distract me from him

~

I was preparing to go to bed but suddenly I saw a smoke.

It was a similar smoke, to the one that I saw at the motel room I was living at.

I decided to walk out of the room and get Kennedy to explain this to me.

The house was now so dark.

I couldn't see anything on the hallway. My heart began to sink, as I continued to go around the place. Where was I even going?

"Ken!" I called out.

But, silence.

"Kenny!!"

Still, nothing.

"Kennedy!!!"

Silence.

I began to panic. Why was this house so dark all of a sudden. All the lights were on a while ago and it was still daylight. I couldn't understand.

I started balling.

"Come back." a voice said.

It was Jackson's voice and it was coming from my room, where the door opened ajar and I tried to move away from it as the smoke came through the hallway.

Lights began to flicker. I also moved away from the direction of the petruding smoke, I saw a silhouette appearing on the door step. It looked like that of a person, I had seen before.

The form kept on approaching the door.

I couldn't move my body anymore...

I was fixed in one position and then I saw Jackson!

He was staring at me with such hunting eyes. He was naked.

Although he was still sexy but that's not what I could see on him.

I saw a very dirty soul, that wanted to ruin me, it wanted to hurt me. It was all written in his eyes, his desire is to see me broken.

His dream is to make me suffer and he would not rest until I experience that.

I tried to scream but my voice was silenced. I became very limp. My body was paralysed. Every part of my body was very limp.

Jackson kept on torturing me with his synical stare.

"What do you make me want you?!" He asked me, with a yelling bitter tone on his voice.

"I'm even leaving my place because I have to get to you... Your mother thought that she had kept you safe but she doesn't know that I am the dungeon. I searched for your dna and took some of your dirty clothes from your home, even some of your pictures. I will create a new thing, which we will call a making love in dreams session. I will fuck you through your thoughts and I will blow your fucking mind while doing it."

He watched me as I struggled, to make an understanding of what he was saying...

" You know why I did not fuck you the first time, I had the chance?" He asked but he did not wait for an answer.

" That is because your mother told me that it was illegal and she'd get me arrested. I really wanted you to experience my sex damnation. I'll be your ruin because that is what I was built for, I was not built to love." He said that coming closer to me.

My heart was thumping so hard, I just couldn't understand what any of this ment.

He walked slowly towards me and I tried to cry and scream but my voice was silenced, " I guess it is not illegal to fuck you through your brain ha? When you turn 18 I was going to make a ritual, to properly break your virginity through giving you hard long dry strokes. Sometimes sex should not be about pleasure, sometimes it be only about suffering. You should be ungayed through the hardest lessons. I promised you this, do you remember?"

My blood had so many creeps. I could not pretend that it didn't turn me on to hear how Jackson wanted to break me and at the same time be creeped the fuck out.

He kept on approaching and approaching me. He was so slow in his walking, it was like he was in a form of a mermaid that is creeping on sand.

I cried trying to be loud, but voice volume was off. It is like he had entered my voice and has shut it off.

He kept on creeping slowly and slowly, until he was about to touch me. I wasn't looking though but I kept on sneaking peaks, to see how far he was and he was still fucking with my thought process.

When I thought that he was already approaching and then I saw that he was still far and I relaxed a bit.

When I sneaked another peak, I saw that he was about to touch me, I fainted inside whatever the fuck this shit was...