Damn: 12💦🍆

The hard direction

Martin :

Right at that moment, I was startled. I didn't know what to do. Kyle, my manager was offering me dick and money at the same time.

I didn't know if I was prepared for this. My mouth went dry instantly. I was gusping for air... I swallowed very hard considering the fact that I was still very much a virgin.

He spet on the palm of his hands, and continued to fuck his hand. My mouth watered instantly, I said, "Well... I... uhm... I'm still a virgin."

He looked at me long and hard and he said, "So you mean to tell me that you've never sucked dick before? Well that is interesting. You told me that is how you danced for your boyfriend?" He said that pointing at the screen of me tweaking, clearly calling me out on my lie.

Fuck! I embarrassed so I said to him, "I need to clarify that, he is my imaginery boyfriend from my home town. I really didn't mean to be lame. I just came up with that lie, to get the job. You gotta believe me and I really need this job." I became honest because I was desperate to work and he could not just fire me before working.

"Well considering the fact that you're still a virgin, I will highlight the job description and then you will decide if you still want to stick around. This club is not just a strip club, this club is a called: The Sex Damnation. We make our customer's dreams come true. When somebody has a weird fetish, even when they want to experiment, here, we give them that experience."

'Rule number one, of the Ozone, is that: you can't deny customers what they want. Sex is always a prerequisite.'

'Rule number two: Every client that you handle, will always have to come back for more. And your work will be to please them.'

'Number three : When you're part of the Ozone, you don't belong to yourself or your imaginery boyfriend anymore. You do each and everything that is required of you.'

'Rule number four : Each and every favour that you need, you will have to earn it.'

'Rule number five : Once you become a member of the Ozone, you cannot undo that.'

"Now tell me, what do you need the money for and then you can pay for your asking of favours?
It is your own fault that you got into a place and you didn't do your research about it, first."

He was not bothered one bit by what he said. He didn't have any remorse as he kept on palming his shaft and he was becoming aggressive about it.

"I'm still 17 years old. " I said again, although I already knew it wasn't gonna make any difference." I needed the money to pay the cap driver. He... He insisted that I pay him through sex if I didn't give him his money."

"Ahhh, so you're a naughty boy who likes to tempt his elders and then you worry about your innocence?" He said that standing up. "Cap money is $49.00. Now I will have to fuck you for it. You're even prepared, just take off your briefs and lie over there.

I did as he told me. I was so overwhelmed with emotions and I was also mortified. I have never been treated as a slut in all my life, except for Jackson. He was fond making me feel like I was one.

My boss is a bit modest though. He spoke so intelligently about sexual stuff. That easily swayed me, to do what he had asked of me.

I slept on this leathery platform that looked like a mini bed. He came after me and he started massaging my ass, my heart pounded so hard, on my chest. As he continued It felt so good and safe, I couldn't even hold back my moaning. "Mhhh, Kyle."

"Yes, moan my name, baby." He licked my asshole. I started to scream with excitement, I then I arched my weist and I gave him a proper position to penetrative me. He thrusted his tongue inside of my hole. I cried because of pleasure. It was a beautiful feeling. I mean I always had a crush on Jackson and it was my dream to get fucked by a man. Now that it was happening, although it was not Jackson. Kyle was gorgeous and he was extremely sexy. His demeanour and class was just exotic. He was a perfect man, to lose my virginity to...

He inserted a finger inside of me, I cried with ecstasy, "Mhhh!" It was still a pleasant to feel it.

After a while, I felt the head of his dick on my butthole. He had a plastic on and he was lubed. I screamed with pleasure as I felt more of him enter.

"Arg! Oh, you're so big! Mhhh..."

"You like being fucked, don't you?! I could tell by the way you looked at my dick. Your mouth was watering." He talked so bluntly and sexy, while fucking me. It turned me on. He started slowly then he humped me properly.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!
His dick was now slamming inside my hole.

"I am a dirty boy, who likes to be filled! Argh! Fuck me and breed me daddy, oh..." I said that without thinking of any consequences.

"I'll do as you ask me baby. You know, I never thought that I would ever turn gay for anyone in my life, but you... you made me curious and now I am loving this tight hole."

My breath was now stuck on throat. He was straight, fuck!