Damn : 15😎🤔😒

Changing the rules of the game

Dedicated to: adjoaq, great work she's putting out. I'm a great fan❤️.

Martin :

At this moment I was sick and tired of running! If Jackson wanted to play games, I would gladly accept the challenge... I was sick and tired of running! I was sick of being a victim...

I took Kyle's friend by his hand, I led him outside.

"Can please you wait here for a sec, I'll be right back." I said to him.

I didn't wait for him to respond as I went back inside, the motel room. I closed the door behind me and I leaned on the door just taking everything right back in.

I went to my cabinet and took out my pants, with a tank top that was clean. I wore that before I welcomed the man outside back in.

"You don't have to explain anything to me, I do have a better place to hide out... if you're on the run?! Or if you need a place to stay, I would gladly offer you that, besides you're very hot... I wouldn't pass on the opportunity to get to know you better." The stranger said. It should have creeped me out that he was too forward with me but I was just I was in a desperate situation.

"Uhmmm... I would appreciate that, but - "

"I insist. " He cut me off.

I nodded my head, " Okay. "
"Okay, let's go now. "

I looked at him, he didn't look suspicious at all. He was just what I needed, to protect myself from a criminal like Jackson.

~

I took all of my stuff and placed it on his car. I don't know why I trusted him but he was great so far. We left to his place...

When we arrived at his place, I saw his beautiful condo. It looked really fancy. I had to admit, I was now looking at this man in a different light.

I think this is one of the greatest things I have ever experienced so far. It was very generous of him to bring me here to this place.

I wouldn't lie and say that he wasn't attractive because he was, he was tall dark and handsome.
He has that masculine demeanour, that keeps it in suspense, the fact that other people might think that he was gay.

I like that about him, but I felt that it was not safe because normally men like him like to shove their masculinity down my throat... I was not ready for any of that, he had to earn my trust. Although I don't think I was ready to be in a relationship, I will just accept his help hoping that he will not expect anything in return.

I am just not willing to be that Kyle no2, victim anymore. I would only use these men for my own benefit because they think that they can benefit from me being naive, gorgeous and pseudo-oblivious.
I will also use what they like to get my way with them.

My benefits of survival and to fight Jackson. If my purpose is to end him, that would fucking happen because I was sick of him!

~

We walked inside and I saw the interior, it was very beautiful and spacious. It looked fancy from the decor to the chandeliers on top.

I walked inside and and smelled the smell of lavender, it was like he was staying with a woman...

I looked at him, "This is nice, do you have a girlfriend who is helping you with all of this?"

"No, I actually hire people to clean for me, when I'm not around."

"Oh, so you're a loner, why is a handsome guy like you not in a relationship? " I said, attempting to flirt.

He smiled and said, "Well, the guy that I'm interested in seems to be going through a lot recently, so I'm just giving him some time to heal..."

I looked at him, puzzled by that. I then continued to look around.

"So, where do I stay?" I asked, ingoring his hard stares. If I didn't know any better, I would say that he wanted to ravage me that instant.

"Oh, I'll just put this in the guest room." He said that as he took my luggage and climbed up a flight of stairs. He went to his guest room and I just followed him.

When I entered the guest room, after him. I was in awe! It looked so luxurious for a guest room. It was beautiful. I was just thinking about how much did the Ozone make, for him to afford all of this...

Wow! This place made every place I had ever lived on, look like a dumpster

"You like it?" He asked me.

"What do you mean do I like it? I love it. This is beyond beautiful!" I said.

He smiled at me as I went gaga over his place.

"Thanks, and you can stay here for as long as you want." He gave me the room keys.

"I don't even know your name? This is too much... I mean thank you, I owe you a lot." I rambled.

"I'm Kennedy and I heard your name was Martin. Nice to formally meet you and you're welcome." He shook my hand but I could not help it, I gave him a hug.

"Nice to meet you too, Kennedy." I felt the tingling sensation on his groin area.