Damn: 14📝📌

Lost through lust:

Martin :

I saw Kyle's friend, as I left. He was the same man that was sceptical about me joining their crew yesterday. He looked at me with so much lust in his eyes. I felt self-conscious, considering the fact that I was wearing only a speedo.

My ass was still painful from the pounding I had received earlier and its thickness was not helping in this situation. I was arching my back a little and also walking slowly.

"You're very tempting, you know that right?" He said that, clearly flirting with me and I was not in the mood.

"Who are you?!" I asked squinting my eyes giving a huge bitch-attitude, that I could master...

"I'm your dream come true. Let me in and see what I mean?" He said it cockily.

"Not in the mood." I said that rolling my eyes, annoyed by the cocky pick up line. I went away to look for a cab.

"You know it is not safe to walk around here wearing only a speedo? Don't you want something proper to wear? " He asked me, drinking in my image.

"No, I'm good. Besides, I don't want to pay for another favour..." I said that completely ignoring him.

"What?" He asked completely oblivious of my remarks.

"Your boss filled me in, in regards to your rules. You pay sexually, for any favours that you ask for... I'm good." I said it to him, weirded by the way he was looking at me.

"Those rules were in the past. Who made you do that? The Ozone is a regulated business. We don't conform to any irregulated sexual misconduct." He said that coming closer to me.

"Well Kyle said that I should have sex with him, so that I pay a cap driver with his money." I sniffled a sob while saying that. I felt so used. I have never been used like this, never in a million times.

He looked at me and said, "Come on, I will take you home." I wanted to tell him that I had no home and I lived in a motel. I felt petrayed, used and haunted. It felt so weird. My emotions were all over the place. I hippervantilated and I felt my enxiety kicking in.

"Hey, don't cry. This industry is vile like that. Sometimes you meet people who're just that cruel and they target naive and oblivious people like yourself. I'm sorry you experienced this." He said that brushing my shoulders for comfort. I leaned into him, I hugged him and I started sobbing all over again.

"He always does that, he messes with other dudes, just to get in their pants. He's the worst prick I know. I also want to leave this place but I need someone who will buy my shares." He said it with comfort, soothing me.

I felt like I had a friend for the first time in my life.

~

We arrived at my motel. He didn't seem so surprised to see it. I tried to smile to ease the awkward tension.

He also smiled at me.

"Would you like some coffee? I know it's so sudden but it's fine if you have better things to do..." I asked seeming very calm, but I was awkward with my rambling. I was not good at making friends.

"Yeah, I would like some coffee..." He responded with a smile. He was really handsome, I just noticed his features. He had this effortless dashing look, it was mesmerising. Typical New York lads.

We left his car and he followed me to my place. When we arrived there, things seemed unusual. Everything was not the way I had left it. It looked like somebody was searching for something. There was a note on top of the cabinet, written:

'Jackson has found out about where you live. It would be best if you travel back to Florida.'

-Mother.