Damn : 19👀😱

The love making session

Martin :

Jackson was in his bathing suite and I realised was also in nothing but a chain around my neck, attached to a twenty litre bucket, that was filled with sement.

We were on top of the the cliff. He was watching me intensely, like he was waiting for me to react.

I saw that he just woke me up because I was wet and it seemed like he was the only person keeping me steady.

I felt very dizzy and the lump in my soul could not resist so I started crying.

A smile appeared on his gorgeous face, he then started speaking.

"I did not mean for our reunion to be like this. You should have listened to your mother the minute you had an opportunity."

"What the FUCK, do you want from me Jackson?!" I asked him bitterly.

"I want to make your sorry excuse of a life miserable. You think I didn't know that you liked me?! In fact you loved me." He said that shit just to piece me off.

"So does your delusion make you kidnap me and tie me with a fucking chain, on my fucking neck Jackson?! What is wrong with you?!!" I shot with so much rage. I wasn't going to let Jackson fuck up my life without fighting back.

"You are everything that is wrong, you don't know what you like. I was never what you see. I have always wanted to give you enough reasons to hate me because as much as you loved me, I also felt some connection that tied me to you. You're my fucking destruction! You fucked up my life by making want you! I need to destroy you because you can never be welcomed in my evil world. My world is a world of destruction. Love does not exist there."

That explained why he kept on appearing on my dreams and visions.

"You're a witch?! That explains why I kept on seeing your creepy self, even though you seemed not real. Why would you hunt me though? I mean you've had sex with so many people, what makes you think you're capable of love? You simply love the idea of murdering gay people because you are sick, obsessed and a closetted faggot yourself..." I looked down on him.

"You're pathetic Jackson do you hear me?! You're fucking pathetic! Do you think by killing gay people that would make you feel more of a man?! Your death would be more cursed than what you've ever witnessed in your whole miserable life. Nobody would really love you and I don't fucking love you! You psycho bitch!" I said that filled with so much rage.

In that moment I didn't care about anything, I didn't care about life and I was ready to die. If Jackson was going to murder me, I was going to give him a good reason, 'why' he should.

In that moment, something strange happened. He cried and his form seemed to change.

In that moment he looked different. His beautiful self, the facade that he had was gone. I could now see clearly through to him.
It didn't change the love I had for him though. I feel like I appreciated this side of him more than the one that he always presented to me.

He stared at me in my eyes, I then gulped. He then looked at my erected penis.

"You nearly fooled me for a sec right there. You're very attracted to me as I am to you. What I will do will cause you to resent me though."

I looked at him with a questioning look.

"I will fuck your life up! I am the Pazuzu that you wish you never met in your life. I'm a demon. I am evil. Love was not created for me. I am the devil that came to steal, kill and destroy. I will be the last resort that ends your innocents." He said that finnally as he picked up the bucket that was attached to my neck, he then threw it down the hill and I followed suite.

I crashed down the water following the bucket and as it sank underneath the water, I felt myself drowning.

Jackson really did it, he didn't give me a chance to live or the last two minutes to fix my problems in this world.

As I was still waiting for myself to lose my life. I saw him with me. He kissed me on my lips. I wanted to resist him but he forced my lips to open with his tongue. He exhaled inside my mouth and he closed my nose.

He was not giving my lungs oxygen but I still felt like I would live for the next 30 seconds with the gas he had exhaled on my lungs.

I was not paying attention to anything else he was doing but I felt him insert his hard dick inside of my unpreped asshole. I thought I was losing my breath. In that moment I needed to breath the most. I couldn't feel any pleasure, I just felt like I needed to hold my breath. I felt like I was losing myself.

As he continues to thrusting furiously inside of me, while sucking the very last breath I had and closing my nose at the same time. I wanted to scream, or do something but mostly inhale.

When I felt him come inside of me, I also came. He then let go of me. I inhaled a gusp of salt water that burned my lungs. I was powerless, I was so powerless. As I lost my consciousness darkness engulfed me.

THE END