Damn : 16👅💦

Bloody thirsty
Dedicated to : xxWhoAteMyCookiexx I read her two books, and I became obsessed with bxb books. Great author.

Jackson :

I just wanted to do what I can to get that boy in my arms. He seemed to have escaped from me... I wasn't just thirsty for him, but I was bloody fucking hungry for him! 
I already had a mission, to make him experience all these exotic experiences that I was creating for him.

I new that he would turn 18 recently and that is why I was ready to take him. Make him mine and bring him on a mystical journey I had prepared for us.

It got me really horny, just thinking about it. His little, dirty-twerks were stuck on my head forever. I was obsessed with him. His mother had always warned me to stay away from him or she would have me arrested...

I had threatened to bewitch her if she ever did something like that to me. I don't know if she took me seriously, but she eventually decided to help him to escape.

I knew she was a very bright woman but I didn't know she was a conniving bitch! She will lose though... I will still do something to get my Martin buns back. If you saw his beautiful booty, you wouldn't blame me for giving him that nick name. Martin Buns.

We had a connection, now I'm just thinking of doing something really cynical. I'm thinking of visiting his dreams. Fuck him there before I fuck him in real life.

You know what they say about bitches? You have to fuck them until their holes become unrecognisable... Well that is my own quote. Fist them and make them your lunch. Don't just become a sadist, instead make sexual pleasure be more about you.

That is why I'm not afraid of breaking that boy's heart. I'm punishing him, for making me lust after him. Never in my life had I ever thought I would fuck a man, but the attention and behaviour he had towards me had made me go astray. It made me wish to explore new horizons and get me some bussy. Maybe it's a forgotten fate that got me to this state

~

I've been one of those men, that a lot of girls from my previous community wanted to be serviced by because I wasn't just a handsome or a hyper-masculine man. I was a great fucker!

I gave them my man meat and they told other women what kind of a great fuck I was. Some girls even payed me to make them feel good. Yes I am a part-time sex worker. That is how I made my money for a living.

On my childhood days, I used to live with my grandmother. She was a witch doctor. She taught me a lot about witchcraft. She taught me spells that manifested money, she even taught me about the spells of turning a person into a more attractive being.

~

I wasn't always a handsome, although I was born with a bigger dick. I was never handsome. I used to be teased a lot at school in regards to my looks. No one ever wanted to be with me. All the girls saw me as an ugly duckling, and other boys thought I had Benjamin's button disease. I didn't even know what that was.

One day my grandmother fixed me a boiling pot and asked me to bath myself in that portion.

I woke up as one of the most incredible sex gods ever. Kids in school didn't recognise me, others even acted like they had forgotten that they used to tease me.

Some wealthy girls decided to date me and they brought me expensive clothes. I felt like I was the next greatest god of the Universe. My life became greater, until I left school. I could even buy a car and a condo with the money that was offered me.

Although all these things were happening, I still felt void. I felt like most of them were trapped in the spell of my appearance and that is why they even gave me a chance to date them...

Martin seemed to break my spells though, he's one person who seemed to truly have a genuine crush on me.

Maybe the fact that he used to observe not just my appearance, but my mere presence seemed to affect him. He was a very beautiful boy from the time he was young. I remember the first thing I did when I saw him staring at me and swooning over me. His eyes seemed to be studying me, it gave me a lot of shock waves to see him doing that.

I really tried to control myself around him, and I tried to control myself because I knew if I gave in to the emotions, I never thought I had, I would have lost myself. I chose to be mean to him. I then called him up.

He became scared and he tried to run away, but I yelled at him to come back.

When he came back, I saw his nervousness and although his innocence seemed to turn me on, I had to be mean to him.

"Yes sir?" "He responded shyly.

" Go inside my apartment, remove the langerie that you see on the floor. Some whore decided to leave it there on purpose. Throw it on the bin and then make my bed... Spray some air fresh, to remove that pussy smell. Also flush my toilet, these girls like to leave their tampons there, remove them and throw them on the bin.

And the tell me when you're done, so that I can give you a dollar..."

One thing I can tell you is that the boy was really traumatised, after I did that to him.

He was only 12, during that time. His mom was so upset with me for making his son do that. He didn't even collect his dollar.

Imagine few years later, she decided to help him escape because she knew I wanted to fuck him. I know I seem like a bad guy, but that is what happens when you decide to become a punk and turn me the fuck on. You reap the fruits of your labour.