Damn:11📺

Working for Damnation

Dedicated to: nafaeria24 love your work.

Jackson :

I just couldn't believe that he passed out like that, I thought we had our great paranormal chemistry and it was only created by us. Or at least, by me. It seems I was wrong. I do not want to use that trick, to make him pass out like that anymore.

He was my beautiful angel, I had to take care of him and make him feel some pleasure, not scare him.

Oh, fuck that! I will do whatever it takes to live in that fantasy. He is being naughty, him always moaning my name like that, that doesn't make me any less horny. I will still fuck the living hell out of him. He would feel like he's is in the Exorcist remake film, real life version.

Fuck, I'm so horny right now just thinking about it.

I was already in New York and I couldn't wait to to uncover the reality of my new adventure.

A love, lust and scary adventure for my pretty Martin. May his desire be filled with cock and a lot of cum, to drown all of his wishes. *Evil smirk*

~

Martin:

I was still contemplating on how I was going to escape this fucking situation, with the cap driver. Fuck and the man seemed to be speeding his vehicle. He is a fucking nightmare, I can't be around men who creep out on me like that.

The vehicle finally it came to a stop.

"$49,00." He said that, waiting...

"I... umh, can I go inside the club and get it from my friend. Sorry I was in a hurry that I did not realise I wasn't carrying any wallet with-"

"Didn't I make myself clear? If your faggot ass doesn't have my money, you will get fucked! What part in that sentence did you not understand?" He rudely cut me off, spewing shit.

"I don't have it! You touch me, I'll show you where not to stick your disgusting and filthy cock. Now as I fucking said, I will go get your money and return it to you! Do I make myself clear, asshole?" I had to, I was sick and fucking tired of people giving me crap about being homosexual.

Jackson was too much to deal with already, if another asshole is going to make me feel uncomfortable... I will burry them alive.

"Hury up then and get me my money." He finally said, when he saw that I could back my shit up.

Shit, it nearly went down up in this bitch. I left the cap and went inside the club but no one was there. I started to panic.

I looked around and saw a small door that led into what seemed like an office. I went to it and I opened the door to check who was inside of it.
I saw Kyle butt naked and jacking off.
He was hot, sweating and milking that dick.
Kyle is a really beautiful man, he had that Italian thing going on, he wasn't all muscles, but his physic was that of a man. With his nicely trimmed mustache. He is beyond gorgeous and I was gawking at his delicious sight.

He didn't even panic when he saw me. He looked at me intensely on my eyes as he continued to fuck his palms.
On the screen monitor, that he was watching, I saw that he was watching the video clip, it was a video clip of me auditioning, on the previous day.

I felt creeped out considering the fact that he was my boss.

"I thought I said your session will be starting at 9:00pm, I didn't expect to see you earlier, in the dawn of the morning?" He asked, continuing to fuck away. He was even grunting, squinting his eyes with clear pleasure. He didn't have any shame, he wasn't even hiding anything.

"I... I..." I gulped audibly before I said, "I needed quick cash and to practice for the afternoon event. I also needed to ask questions about the segment I was going to... to make... ehm."

"How much do you need?" He asked out of nowhere.

"Uhmmm... $9,00." I replied.

"Okay, you'll suck my dick for it."