Damn:3 👹

The cunning serpent :

Jackson:

I knew how week on his knees he was all the times he saw me and I did everything I did because I wanted to see him beg to be fucked hard. He was so stubborn though, he thought I wouldn't see the fact that he was drooling. I made it my mission to seduce him.

I was fucking everyone just thinking about him. I would do anything to keep him on the urge. He probably thought I wanted to destroy him and yes I did. I would plant and plug everything just to make him confess his undying lust, to how filthy he would like to be defiled by me.

I was just waiting for the right opportunity...

----------

Martin :

I did not know how to react to all the the things I had experienced, witnessing a man being raped and killed and also leaving the country alone, being still a minor.

I had never travelled before and for the first time, I travelled to a place I didn't even know. I had to my mother with her choices, of letting me travel alone. Although they were outrageous.

She didn't even tell me who I was going to meet, when and where.

I got inside the airport and searched for the terminal, where I would get a plane that goes to Florida.

I spoke with a receptionist and she told me that my plane would arrive in 4 hours, she instructed me to go and wait in a slow lounge, get some snacks and relax.

I went there and waited. I decided to open my luggage and see what my former mother, had packaged for me. On top, the is a note book.

I decided to open it, it had instructions on it and I realised that they were my guide for my stay in the new city.

-----------

Jackson:

I wasn't surprised to see nor one next door, I knew Susan was hiding her gay son from me. She caught me conniving about getting him turned on before he even reached his 18th birthday. She knew I was into him but she never complained on my face. She acted oblivious really, but then I knew she always acted so calm when she was arranging something big.

I have to trace all of their footsteps, until I know where he is hidden. I was conspiring the same way like her. I knew she would act impulsively but she didn't know that I could read people's thoughts, through the windows of their soul. That is how I knew Martin was interested in me.

He wanted to be fucked very hard and I wanted to grant him, his wish. I knew he didn't want anybody else, except for me. And I was glad. I liked to tease and hurt his emotions, through fucking other people. I knew it turned him on. And to always walk on the balcony and make my dick twitch, I would see him watching. I just hoped that he would ask to suck it.

I wouldn't say no. Now he saw me fucking Trevor. To quite honest, me and him were best friends ever since high school. We would fuck often, even though we knew that we were not attracted to each other.

We staged the whole act of me acting like I was raping him. We were just putting on a show for the little Martin. Soon he will discover how it feels like to be fucked and I will break his virginity and make him mine.
He loved suffering, although he wouldn't have known but I could see in a way that he hid his emotions, even when I would show him signs that I wanted to fuck him.

I once slapped his ass and made him feel my pulsing dick, he acted so innocent but I knew he wanted to feel it, in the way that he moaned. I was always on the verge to make him feel it.

I would even suck his neck and whisper in his ear that I would fuck his gayness out, it would always turn him on and make him shiver. But he would still act like nothing was happening. Those were the signs that I would get from him.

That is why I would deliberately hurt him psychologically and emotionally because he was in denial of the spark and the attraction, that had occurred between us.

I wanted him to spit it out and say it. I touched him so that he would ask me to take him and then I would gladly do it...

Fuck, now Susan made it a mission for me to find him and if they liked to play hide and seek, I was good at hunting and I always got what I wanted.

Fucking was coming his way... I am a cunning serpent.