Damn:8 😫

Dangerously in love

Kyle:

Martin is a very gorgeous man. I have ran a strip club for a long time now, I had never seen a boy who could capture my attention like that. I had to see him again. I needed to know where he stays. Hiring him felt so refreshing.

He looked hungry. With him I did not see just a worker but I saw someone who could even satisfy my needs. I saw a boy I always wanted to be with. His sexyness couldn't have been better.
His booty, the way he shook his ass, it's like he already knew that he was a walking sex.

Not a lot of my guys come with the same level confidence that he came with. My assistant couldn't believe that I had hired him on the spot. In my own opinion, he was kinder jealous that he could not reach that level of sexiness.

I wanted to fuck him myself.

~

Martin:

I don't know who gave me my name Martin. I wish it would be more sensual and not corny, like I was going to fight for humanity or give people hope like Dr Martin Luther King.

I know I was not born to be like that. My life at the moment was literally hopeless. I wasn't treated with dignity by the people that were closer to my real family. Shit my own parents had abandoned me. I literally had no one. I wasn't born to be a humanitarian or an ambassador of hope.

Even now I was aspiring to be a stripper maybe it will be my life time career. Who knows? I was just stuck in this body and this life, that didn't make any absolute sense to me.

~

I was now looking at myself in the mirror and I was trying to find courage to live the life that I didn't expect to live. I was sweating. I feel like maybe if I had anyone, maybe life would've been better. Maybe I would be dignified. Maybe I would see my own humaness.

I suddenly saw the same smoke, from yesterday, I had to get out of this room. Today I wasn't really tired. I was just depressed. I felt so alone. I tried to fight whatever force that was persistent on fondling me on my clothes.

I tried to run for the door but the smoke, it kept on pushing me back. I was thinking who could leave their hunting spirits inside a motel room. Who fucking does that?

"Leave me the fuck alone!" I screamed. It seemed to ease on manhandling me. I fort until I reached the door.

I looked at it, there was something strange about it. It seemed puzzled like a human who didn't expect what I did, to happen.

I cannot leave my clothes alone. I started packing, and I saw it coming closer to me.

"Get away from me!"

It kept on coming slowly and slowly.

I took everything and ran for the door.

----

As I ran for the door, I opened it and then I saw Jackson.

<A/N: Hey sorry for leaving it, on this cliff hanger. I saw that some content has been hidden, on this book. If you want to see all of it, you will have to remove this book from your library, follow me and then add it again. Then you will be able to see the whole content.

Remember the book, it is for mature audience only. Please be mindful of that.

Thank you for reading, until next time... >