Middle School days Part 3

(Time skip last year of Middle school)

Izuku is currently sitting at his desk deep in thought. 'I should really ask Momo out, I mean she's amazing in every way, she's smart, funny, friendly, and absolutely gorgeous.' He thinks to himself as he glances over at Momo. 'JUST DO IT ALREADY SHE HAS BEEN HITTING THAT SHE LIKES YOU AND WANTS TO GO OUT WITH YOU SINCE THE SECOND DAY OF YOUR FIRST YEAR!!!' Izuku yells mentality before turning his attention to a certain blonde prick sitting a few desks in front of him. 'I can't believe I have to spend another year with this asshole, Shoto has come scarily close to keeping his promise several times, and the girls almost joined in once when he spilled red paint all over me.' "Hey, Izuku!" Shoto whisper/shouts. "H-Huh, what is it Shoto?" Izuku asks, snapping out of his thoughts.

"You going to ask her out or what?" Shoto asks in a low voice. "Why should I tell you? So you can get more Ice cream for your personal stash?" Izuku asks a little irritated. Shoto lowers his head and deflates, "You're never going to let that go are you?" The dual hair colored teen asks. "Maybe, maybe not." Izuku says with a smirk as he turns to look at Nemuri and Nejire, who are currently daydreaming of having him as theirs and theirs alone. 'They also like me a lot, geez looks like aunt Rei was right, I might end up with multiple girlfriends.' Izuku thinks with a slight sweatdrop.

Izuku then gets a feeling that a certain dual hair colored boy is thinking about taking some pictures of a greenette and three girls. "Shoto, I swear to kami if you take a single picture I'll let the girls know about what you have been doing since our first year here." Izuku says with an innocent smile that hides the fury in his mind, this causes Shoto to pale at the thought of having those three angry at him for the entire year, already knowing full well what they are like when they are angry.

Izuku then feels a paper ball hit his forehead and he doesn't bother to look around already knowing who tossed it. He sighs before picking up and uncrumpling the ball, "What does this asshole want now." He mumbles as he reads the note. "Hey ugly, nice to know that you're going to entertain me for another year." Is what the note says and to make him look more like a child Monoma added a drawing of himself sticking out his tongue. Izuku's eyebrow starts to twitch, 'He's like a child.' The greenette thinks to himself. "Hey Shoto, after school do you want to go the arcade at Musutafu shopping center?" Izuku asks.

"You're sure you don't want to go with Momo?" Shoto asks smugly. "I would like to take her on a date but I think that taking her to the movies or something like that will be better." Izuku replies. "I guess." Shoto says. "If you had a girlfriend where would you take her?" Izuku asks. "A restaurant, a festival, or a walk on the beach." Shoto says. "Yeah I would go for the beach but the closest beach is a dump, I wish someone would clean it." Izuku says.

(Time skip; End of the day)

'Momo your time to make Izuku fall in love with you is almost up, could it be that he doesn't like you?' Momo thinks to herself as she walks towards the gate of the school. "Momo wait up!" Izuku yells as he runs towards Momo, causing her to stop and look towards the young green-haired teen who comes to a stop in front of her and smiles. Momo blushes moderately seeing his smile since to her it just makes him look even more handsome than he already is.

"W-What is it I-Izuku?" Momo asks with a slight stutter. "W-Well I w-was w-wondering if you wanted to be m-my g-g-girlfriend?" Izuku asks stuttering here and there and gains a blush on his face. Momo is shocked by this and her blush starts to darken and steam comes out of her ears. "W-WHAT?!" She yells. "I said if you wanted to be my girlfriend." Izuku blurts out. Momo smiles and starts to get tears of joy in her eyes, "Yes Izuku, I would love to be your girlfriend." Momo says. 'YES!!!!!!, I did it I did it!' She yells mentality.