Middle School days Part 1

It has been a few years since the supposed deaths of Inko and Izuku Britannia. The Empire mourned the loss of the two members of the Royal family for two weeks, Cornelia was able to convince her father to send the Military and Royal Guards to wipe out all domestic terrorist groups in the Empire, but the group that was used as a frame-up was saved for last and Cornelia was sent with two Divisions of the Army,  and one Regiment of the Royal Guards, to wipe them all out. She returned home with the leader of the group so he could be publicly executed or his crimes by beheading. Cornelia has never really found peace, even after that, she misses her brother greatly, she decided to commit herself fully to helping the Holy Britannian Empire, flourish and expand its borders.

(With Izuku)

Izuku and his mother have lived happy peaceful lives with their 'family' and have bonded with them greatly. Today Izuku and Shoto are on there way to their first year of middle school. "Hurry up Shoto or we are going to be late on our first day!" Izuku calls out from the front door. "I'm coming Izuku, just give me a minute!" Shoto yells from upstairs. "Fine slowpoke!" Izuku yells and walks into the kitchen and turns on the t.v., it's currently set to the news. "Today the Holy Britannian Empire Celebrates a giant victory, it has finally annexed the entire Europia United, "Now there are only two Countries free from its rule, The Chinese Federation, that has lost much of its territory, but refuses to back down, and Japan." The news anchor says and Izuku just grunts.

"But it took several centuries and millions of dead soldiers to make that happen." Izuku says and looks at the t.v showing people in Britannia celebrating. "Wow, I can't believe they did it." Inko says from behind Izuku. "Yeah it's  hard to believe, that old man actually did it, he might move to the Chinese Federation next." Izuku says as he looks at the t.v. as Britainnian Soldiers march through the streets of the former Capital of the E.U., the City of Paris. "Unless he tries and annex Japan to completely surround The Chinese Federation." Inko says. Izuku thinks for a moment and then looks over at his mom. "Yeah that makes sense, he will have almost complete control of the Pacific Ocean, plus he already has them surrounded by land, just look at the new map  compared to the old map." Izuku says.

" Izuku says

(Old Map)