Izuku's nightmare,and Class 1-A

Izuku and Shoto are currently getting their items ready for their first day at UA tomorrow. "I wonder if I will be in the same class as Momo and the other girls." Izuku says as he hangs up his uniform on a hanger and puts it on his closet door. "Why's that? You want to be with your harem?" Shoto asks smugly as he leans on the doorway. "SHUT UP! I BET YOU WANT OCHACO TO BE IN THE SAME CLASS AS YOU ICY HOT!" Izuku yells which causes Shoto to growl. "WHAT DID YOU CALL ME YOU BROCCOLI?!" Shoto yells. "YOU HEARD ME!" Izuku yells back as the two stomp towards one another and butt heads while glaring at each other.

"SHOTO! IZUKU! STOP YELLING AND COME DOWNSTAIRS! YOUR GRANDFATHER WISHES TO SPEAK TO YOU BOTH!" Enji yells. "We will be down there in a few minutes." Izuku and Shoto say in unison as they calm down and go back to getting their stuff ready for tomorrow. The pair then walk downstairs after five minutes and they see their grandfather, Karma Midoriya, and they greet him. "Goodevening grandfather, how are you?" they ask in unison. Karma smiles softly and greets his two youngest grandsons. "Goodevening Izuku, Shoto, I'm well, what about the two of you? Are you excited about tomorrow?" Karma asks as he hugs them.

"Yes grandfather, we are very excited." Shoto says with a small smile. "Like Shoto said we are very excited, but I doubt you came all this way just to ask us that." Izuku says seriously. "Sharp as ever I see. You're right, it wasn't just for that." Karma says seriously. "As you may have heard in the news, tensions with The Holy Britannian Empire are at an all-time high, due to this, each of you will be assigned a bodyguard, and an increase to security detail will be assigned to the house, just Incase." Karma says.

"Grandfather, you can't be serious?" Shoto asks. Karma takes a deep breath and sighs. "I am, I can't take any chances, all of you are my family and I want to keep you safe." Karma says. "I already informed UA, obviously they wanted them to take the entrance exam, they passed and have been assigned to your class." Karma says. "Wait how old are they?" Inko and Rei ask in unison. "They are around the boys' age, but rest assured their skills are way beyond their years." Karma says.

"Izuku, the name of your bodyguard is Seishiro Tsugumi. She has mid-length dark blue hair, red eyes, fair skin, and her quirks are gun manifestation as well as bullet manifestation. She might have something else you might find very interesting." Karma says with a smirk. "G-Grandfather not you too?" Izuku says with a blush and deflates.

"Shoto, the name of your bodyguard is Lim A Lisha. She has long blonde hair, blue eyes, fair skin, her quirk is flash-step. And like I told Izuku she might have something else you might find interesting." Karma says. "You will also be taken to school in a small motorcade, and you will meet your bodyguards at school." Karma says.

Shoto blushes a little and coughs regaining his composure. "Well sorry to disappoint grandfather, I'm not looking to start a harem. I think the harem prince will be happy to have her." Shoto says and runs out of the house as he feels the temperature in the room drop like a hot knife in the tundra. "SHOTO!" Izuku yells and runs after his cousin.

(Time skip and scene change; Izuku's dream.)

"Where am I? and why is it so dark?" Izuku asks as he looks around and can't see anything. He feels himself come to stop. "Get theses prisoners off the transport!" a voice says. "YES MA'AM!" a chorus of voices rings out.

'Wait, prisoners? And is that English?' Izuku thinks to himself. He hears something opening, he then feels a hand on him and is then pulled out of the truck and tossed on the ground. "ON YOUR FEET FILTH!" He hears someone says and then a kick to his head. "AHH!" Izuku yells in pain and gets up slowly, the blindfold covering his eyes is taken off and what he saw shocked him to his core Flags of the Holy Britannian Empire Waving in the wind where the flags of Japan once flew. He also sees fire, destroyed buildings everywhere, bodies of dead soldiers around him, and an ocean of blood running down the street.