Time Heals All Wounds

I'll Never Love Again by Lady Gaga^

Walking into school that Monday, I had my arms swung around Oliver and Charles. A smile on my face as I walked to my locker and saw another stuffed animal on it.

"Someone really likes you." Oliver said.

I nod as I place the animal in my locker and shut it before turning around. "I guess so."

"Have you found out who it is?" He asks.

I smile then shook my head. "Nope and I don't care."

Charles glanced at me for a moment before looking down the hall. I followed his gaze and saw Georgia walking, holding her coffee container.

She looked terrible.

Her hair was a mess. Her eyes were bloodshot with dark circles underneath.

She didn't look like herself.

"Good morning, Miss Kelly." Oliver smiled.

She looks over at us, smiling at him but as soon as she saw me, her smile faded and I saw every emotion inside of her completely shatter.

She walked past us, down the hall and disappearing. I caught Charles looking at me, shaking his head.

"You need to talk to someone."

I sigh then nod, leaning against my locker. I knew it was time to talk to her, but I wasn't sure if I was ready or not.

"It's been a week, Kenna." Charles said. "You're killing her."

Oliver looks between us, completely confused. I sigh as I stood there, thinking about what I would even say to her.

I guess it's time to talk.

*

Georgia Kelly's POV

I leaned my head against my shower and cried my eyes out.

That's all I do.

Cry and cry and cry.

After I got out, I got dressed and made sure the stuffed animal was in my bag. I grabbed my keys from the counter and left the house.

I wiped my eyes as I was driving, but looking in the rearview, I could see that I was a total wreck.

Kenna has not spoke to me in a week.

My heart was completely broken. I couldn't concentrate on anything anymore. All I did was watch sad ass movies and eat ice cream.

I guess it was true.

After I got to school, I made sure to place the animal on her locker then walk to my classroom before anyone sees me.

I cried on my desk but quickly covered it up as I really needed to get ahold of myself.

I had to go to the office for some paperwork, but when I came back, I heard Oliver Shuler talk to me but Kenna was standing there next to him.

My heart broke even more when I saw her, but I just looked away and kept walking.

*

Charles had his whole face on the napkin where his burrito was. He was slurping all the meat up and I wanted to punch him so hard.

I look up to see Mrs. Shuler squinting her eyes at him and it made me burst out laughing. Charles looks up as he had food on his mouth.

"What's your problem, hyena?"