iichy

catgiraldo

♡ amayarosevega and 457,974 others viewedcatgiraldo my favorite way to spend a sunday night is scream singing adele with my best friend

catgiraldo my favorite way to spend a sunday night is scream singing adele with my best friend. (ps someone tell amaya she should quit designing to become a singer thx)

tagged: amayarosevega

load more comments

user2 umm wow she's an incredible singer
user34 who else thinks her singing 'someone like you' is @  @shawnmendes
[user 2, user25, user53, and 300 others liked]
----amayarosevega lol cant a girl just show some adele appreciation without it being about someone? 
----adele i love you and you do that song justice girl <3
----amayarosevega I AM FANGIRLING. THANK YOU. I LOVE YOU.
user295 now we know who was dumped in their relationship

"cat i really really don't want to go," i groaned, burying my head deeper into the pillow i was laying on. 

i felt the bed shuffle as she laid down beside me, "come on you haven't seen him in months and he needs you, you can't be selfish."

i mumbled something inaudible into the pillow, causing her to question me. 

i lifted my head off of the pillow, "i said, those comments on your Instagram video were bad enough, i don't need any other rumors spiraling with me going to his concert.." i sighed.

she let her head hit the pillow as she let out a sigh, "i know babes, but you've never let the shit people say online bother you, so why now?"

"i know, you're right.." 

"aren't i always?" she responded, smugly.

i rolled my eyes, flicking her on the shoulder, "don't get cocky."

she flicked me back, claiming we were now even. 

the two of us just lay there in a comfortable silence, definitely thinking about the same thing. i know she's right and i never let the comments or rumors online stop me from doing anything, but what if this time it was because they were right. i was 'dumped' in a way and i was missing shawn more than anything. 

but at the same time i knew she was also right that i couldn't be selfish. he was my best friend before anything and i he needed me to be there.

"so is that a yes on going to the concert?" catalina asked, breaking the silence.

i hesitated before nodding slowly, "yeah i guess it is.." 

she placed her hand on my shoulder, gently squeezing it. "i'm proud of you maya."

i gave her a light tipped smile, internally praying that i wouldn't regret this.

---

the day after catalina and i had decided to go to the concert, i texted shawn. he was more than excited and had immediately started flooding my phone on how he got us backstage passes and seats in a vip booth towards the front of the stage.