date one

amayarosevega

♡ shawnmendes and 1,765,986 others likedamayarosevega mood when i get home from a day of meetings and @catgiraldo has a glass of wine and the office reruns waiting for me

shawnmendes and 1,765,986 others liked
amayarosevega mood when i get home from a day of meetings and @catgiraldo has a glass of wine and the office reruns waiting for me

load more comments

user775 omg cutie
user61432 SHAWN LIKED
catgiraldo love u forever chica
—— catgiraldo except rn because ur taking forever to open the second wine bottle
shawnmendes where's my invite?
——user661 OMGOMGOMG
——user197532 ew why would u wanna be there
——amayarosevega my owl must've gotten lost on the way to you srry

"so basically you have to fake date shawn mendes?", catalina asked me for the sixth time.

"yes cat," i groaned, "how many more times are you going to ask."

she shook her head, "i just don't get why you're complaining. the boy is hot as fuck."

cat's boyfriend dominick coughed from next to her, "right here babe." he rolled his eyes playfully.

she gently slapped his shoulder and ignored him, before turning back to me. "anyways, yes so what's the problem?"

"the problem is that he's an ass and we don't get along at all." i rolled my eyes and merely the thought of him.

"okay don't hate me for this, but you two would actually look so cute together," cat gushed, holding up her phone and dom's phone up to me. each had a photo of shawn and i on it.

"plus maya, you get to make out with him, no strings attached." hayden, my other best friend winked at me.

"i don't want to make out with him," i groaned, "and i don't want to date him. i don't like my personal life being used as a pawn for my career."

"yeah but penelope's right," cat said reaching over for her wine glass, "this could really help your career out. you're launching a swimwear line may, you could use the exposure."

this pissed me off. i hated that everyone thought i needed more exposure for my line to be successful. "i am capable of doing that on my own though."

cat sighed, "i know maya, but it'd help you." she tried reasoning with me.

"you really think that this is okay to do?" i questioned.

she and hayden both nodded, "it's what's best for your career babe."

i sighed to myself, trying to come to terms with this absurd agreement i was about to enter. while on one hand i hated the idea of being forced to mesh my personal life with my career, i knew that in the end this would probably pay off... literally.