Name, Training, IQ, Offer

After we left the Bakugo's house we started heading home. We were halfway there when the pain in my back kicked up about ten levels. It's been bearable till now.

"OWwww," I say trying to take the pressure off my back.

"What is it?" Hizashi said with concern clear in his voice.

"My wings..." That is the last thing I remember before passing out from the pain. Luckily it was dreamless.

When I opened my eyes I was in my bed and my door was opened. My back no longer hurt at all so at first, I thought they gave me pain killers. But when rolled over I was laying on green and black feathers. "What the fu-"

"Language!" I looked over at the door to see Aizawa leaning on the door frame with his arms crossed. I sat up and tried to get off the bed only to fall face-first into the floor. I hear Aizawa chuckle and walk over to me.

"Come on problem child," he helped me up and after I found balance started walking away. I close my eyes and concentrated for a moment. There was someone I was sold to who also had wings but they could retract them. When Aizawa realized I wasn't following him he turned around to look at me. "What are yo-"

Before he could finish, my wings disappeared. "What did you just do?" He asked I couldn't tell what emotions was in his voice.

"I retracted them. Surprisingly it didn't hurt." He shook his head at me and started walking again, this time with me following.

We walked into the kitchen and sat at the table as Hizashi was serving dinner. We ate in silence before I finally spoke. "When can we start training?" Now that all of my quirks are ready for use, I need to understand who to use them. "Also, can we change my name"

The first question didn't bother them too much but the last one made them freeze. "Why do you want to change your name?" Hizashi asked looking at me.

"I don't want the name of a man who would sell me like an object," I answered without faulting in my eating. I looked between Hizashi and Aizawa as they seemed to be having a conversation with their eyes.

"Yeah, we will change it to Izuku Yamada Aizawa... Okay?" I nod my head before looking at him waiting for him to answer my first question. "After dinner change into some work out close and we will start training you without your quirks first. Then after you've mastered that we will move on to training your quirks."

I finish up dinner and go and change. I sit in the living room quietly waiting for Aizawa. Soon he comes out and heads to the door. I follow him and we go into the back yard, which is fenced in, and we begin. Let's just say that is was hell.

~

We arrive at the school and I am still in pain from yesterdays training. But I never complained. When we enter the school they drop me off at the principles office and head to the teacher lounge. I knock on the door and soon after I can hear Nezu tell me to enter. I do as he says and takes my seat at the couch where I sat last time. He comes in and sits in front of me.

"Okay, I have your IQ results." He hands me a paper and I start reading through it. It tells you what each score and the ranges and what they mean. I flip to the last page and at the bottom, it held my 3 digit score. 368. "My IQ is 321. So I have a couple of questions." I look at him to continue. "What do you want to do for a living."

I had to think about it. When I was younger I wanted to be a Hero. Thanks to my past that has only grown. "I want to be a Hero." I look him in the eye and I could tell he was happy with my response.

"So I want you to be my student, and after you retire from Hero work, I want you to take over the school. Is that okay with you?" He sips his tea like what he just said is natural.