Quirk, Entrance Exams, and Shinso?

We were almost to the beach when we passed the police station. Detective Tsukauchi saw us and ran to catch up. "Hello Izuku, we have someone who was wanting to get rid of there quirk if you wouldn't mind."

"Not a problem Naomasa. We were just heading to train. I'll meet you there Kacchan." Kacchan Tsk'ed continued anyway. He was one of the only people who know that I could take quirks, other than my dad and father, the staff at UA. I followed the detective into the station and saying hi to a few people.

We walked into his office and there sat a women who was muttering to her self. "Ma'am we can now take your quirk but you must sign a waver that says you agreed to it. " Naomasa said as he sat in front of her.

"What is her quirk?" I say sitting beside her while she quickly signs the papers.

"She can see the future." The detective says. I nod my head, knowing how painful knowing what is going to happen can be. Not by experience, I can just feel her mental stress.

"I can also eraser all that you have seen with it, it you would like." I say softly so not to startle. She nods her head quickly and I give her a soft smile. I put my hand on her temple and dive into her head. Fist I grab her quirk and store it with in my self. Then I go through her memories and erase everything that has yet to happen. You could tell which ones they were because the had a different aura to them. Once I was done I opened my eyes.

When I saw the relief in her eyes it made me smile, but that smile soon dropped as the quirk automatically activated and I saw my future. Before I saw to much I deactivated it with eraser. I closed my eyes and locked up the quirk. I opened my eyes again and see the guilty look on the women. "Don't worry, the quirk can't effect me." I say softly before standing up. "Now we ask that you don't mention me to anyone. As far as people know there is a device that erases quirks. It was in your contract that you abide by this. If you feel that you will have trouble keeping me a secret then we can alter your memories. But that to is your own option." She smiles and gives me a hug.

"I will keep you a secret. It is the least I can do for my Hero. Thank you so much." And with that she left. I said my goodbye and teleported to the beach just as Kacchan was arriving. I smiled happily at him and got into fighting position.

~

I find myself in front of new potential students once again. I'm looking over the pamphlet while Mic is starting the presentation and notice I am the final boss. It is a obvious out line of me with my wings out. Kacchan also notices it's me because he is staring right at me. I get angry and look at dad. In a voice that the teachers have come to fear I softly interrupt his presentation, he was just about to explain the bots. "Present Mic. Did no one in the faculty think to let me know about this?" It was a sickly sweet voice and dad shivered when he heard me. He looks at me with pleading eyes.

"It wasn't my idea... It was your fathers and Nezu, since you have to find your recommendation." He was talking in a quiet voice that shocked everyone. It was only because my eraser quirk was activated. I huffed and turned back around, deactivating my quirk. I was glaring at the wall when a blue hair robot motioned guy stood up and started speaking. I didn't notice until he tried to condemn me for interrupting earlier and that I shouldn't be up there if I'm just going to be a distraction. I got angry and teleported right in front of him asking him if he would repeat him self. Lucky for him, Kacchan reacted quickly and picked me up. He raised me up and threw me back to my dad. In mid air I teleported to stand next to my dad with a even more hateful glare. My dad continued like nothing happened. After the written portion of the exam which again I gave out, I called time told them all to get ready and get on the bus outside.

I graded the rest of the work and Kacchan waited for me. As soon as I was done I teleported us to the training area in front of the rest of the kids. I wish Kacchan good luck and activated my wings. I flew above everyone and landed where dad was about to announce the start. When he opened the doors only Kacchan was the first one to jump into action. I screamed at them that if this was a real villain fight they would be dead already and that got everyone moving.