Home Sweet Home

Being back home felt amazing. The first thing I did was cry. The smell of home alone made me feel safe. The result of me crying was, of course, a family hug. We all stood there for half an hour hugging. I love my dads and I always will. 

That night we all camped out in the living room. I was in cat form snuggled between the people I love most. That night I thankfully didn't have any nightmares, it was probably the result of the aura of protection they were giving out. 

When morning came none of us wanted to get up,  we were content to just lay with each other all day. But nothing can last forever, and our peace ended. A familiar knock was heard throughout the whole house. One thought came to mind, Kacchan. 

I hopped up and ran to the door, throwing it open. There stood my best friend, Katsuki 'Kacchan' Bakugo.  When I saw him, a smile grew on my face. Without wasting a second, I threw myself on to him, causing him to stumble back. It didn't take long for him to write himself and wrap his arms around me. 

We stood there for a few minutes just hugging. Kacchan was like my brother, meaning I felt just as safe with him as with my dads. Soon, with me still clinging onto him, Kacchan walked into the house. He shut the door behind him before heading up to my room. Usually, we go to my room when we need to talk in private. 

He closed the door to my room and lays us on my bed, holding me close to him. I let out a purr and hug him tightly. "I missed you so much," he whispers to me, almost as if afraid to break the glass silence in the room.

" I missed you too," I instantly reply.  We lay there for a while before I dare to speak again. "Can I look through your memories? I want to know what to expect when I go back, how everyone was." I look up at him, considering my head was on his chest. 

"Yeah, it would make what I wanted to talk to you about easier is you just looked yourself." He replied after giving it some thought. We sit up and I out my fingers on his temples. Activating my Quirk I dive into his head, going to right after I disappeared. 

Hey guys. This is a lot {and I mean A LOT} shorter than I usually post... and I'm sorry about that. 

I want to think you all for being so patient, I've been gone for a while, and that's really unfair to you guys. It's just that school is crazy with me trying to transfer to home-schooling, therapy sucks, insomnia is killing me, I have the flu, Ashama attacks a least once a month, and holidays are coming up.

Since I probably won't be back till late January I just want to say Happy Holidays to whatever you celebrate. You all are amazing and are the reason I bother continuing posting this story. 

Anyways...

Till Next Time

See Ya!