After effect

(I listened to 'Nightcore-Battlefield' Just in case you want to get into my mindset.)

By the time we got home, I was awake. No one said anything as we walked into the house. Dad took me from father's scarf so he could go change. I nuzzled my head into his chest and let out a breath I didn't realize I was holding. Their sents keep me calm. Helps remind me that I'm free. Father comes back and takes me while dad walks into the kitchen to start dinner. 

We sit on the couch and I crawl off of father to turn into a human. Once I'm back to human I curl myself into my father's side as he wraps his arm around my shaking figure. He mumbles sweet nothings into my ear telling me everything will be okay as I calm down. By the time I've stopped shaking dinner was done. We ate in the living room in complete silence. But it was comfortable. 

"Do you want to talk about it?" Dad asks me when father takes our dirty dishes to the kitchen. I nod my head and sit up straighter. Dad grabbed my hand for comfort.

"As soon as I saw him, and heard his voice, It all just came back. All the memories I've spent years erasing." I took a deep breath as father sat back down beside me and wrapped his arm around me. "It was like I was reliving it all over again. I could feel the burning on my back and stomach. The needles in my arms and neck. The knife cutting everywhere." My tears were being traitors and spilling down my face. "I had to be indifferent about it to ask that question because I needed to know. But I was for nothing and now I'm stuck in the past." I couldn't continue so I just closed my eyes and focused on my breathing. 

After a few minutes, I managed to calm myself. Father and dad didn't say anything. Just let me get it all out as I take comfort in their presence. "Do you need anything?" Dad asks after I stopped crying. I think about it for a second before concluding that I needed my best friend.

"Can Kacchan come over please?" I ask. It was a school night but when I was first rescued, he would come over for the night so much that he had his clothes here. Our parents didn't care that we slept together because we all knew he was gay. But he was still my best friend so I didn't care. 

"I will call Mitsuku," Father said as he got up to go to the phone. I poofed into a cat and sat on dads lap as he pets my soft fur. As I relaxed onto my father I listened to the phone call. "Hello, Mitsuku." A slight pause. "Izuku was wondering if Katsuki could come over. Something happened today after school... All he needs is his uniform, he still has his spear stuff here... Okay, see you then. Bye" Father hung up and walked back over to us.

While waiting we all just sat snuggled up on the couch. I almost fell asleep until I heard the overly aggressive knock that we have gotten used to. I jumped off the couch and stretched as dad and father went to get the door. I heard some talking so I went to go see what was going on. Kacchan and his mother were here and father was explaining what happened. I ran and jumped onto Kacchan which made him jump. I sat in his spiky hair which was insanely soft. 

He growled but didn't make me move. We all went in while the adults went into the living room to talk, Kacchan headed to my room with me tagging along for the ride. We got to my room and Kacchan flopped onto my bed causing me to fall off. "What happened? I stopped coming over on school nights in middle school."

I poofed backing a human and lied beside him. "I saw Hisashi today." My voice was nearly a whisper but he heard me anyway. He sat up so fast I thought he was going to fly off the bed. But he remained steady and looked for me to continue. "He got caught. I needed to ask a question about the experiments the did on me. It was so hard to look at him. Knowing what he did. It was like I was back in that cell." I didn't continue for the fear of my voice breaking. 

Kacchan brought me into a hug and held me tightly. After a few minutes, I pulled away and smiled. "Anyways. Enough about my tragedy. Was there anyone in the class who caught your attention." I smirked as Kacchan looked away his ears turning red. Kacchan only was like this when we were alone so I take advantage of that to tease him. "Well?"