USJ

We arrived at the USJ and was met by the hero 13. I had a hero fangirl moment, something that I will never grow out of, with the student named Uraraka, who afterward became my friend because of our similar interest in heroes. 

We walked in and 13 started to explain how all quirks can hurt people. I was listening while looking around happy for a distraction. Until I saw a familiar purple cloud. I felt my legs give out as I saw him walk through the portal. Father followed my line of sight and Kacchan ran to me. 

I let a hiss from deep inside me out as a show of anger. I was done crying over this prick. Now I was pissed. I felt my claws extend. I felt my hair rise, and I knew my tail was ridged. FAther ran forward and I stood up. A murderous aura coming off of me. Every one including Kacchan took two steps back.

Kurogiri appeared in front of us and started talking, but I didn't hear a thing. His mist formed around us and I was dropped right in the middle of the plaza. I instinctively became back to back with father. Swiping at anyone who came close to me. "What are you doing here?" He asked as he kicked another enemy. 

"I was thrown here by Kurogiri," I said throwing ice at someone. He grunted in response and we both focused on our fights. Once they were done he ran at Shigaraki before I could warn him. That resulted in him getting his elbow decayed. He jumped back and out stepped something I know too well. A Nomu.

I felt connected to it, but the differences are, I can think for my self. "Nomu!" Shigaraki yelled drawing my attention to him. "Kill him and bring me her." The Nomu lunged at us. We did backflips to get away and landed in a low fighting position. The Nomu charged and I went in first. This caused me to get hit and go flying to the side of the dome. My vision went blurry and when I could see again, father was getting his head crushed in. Everything went read. I activated a quirk I swore to never use. 

'Death touch' is what I call it. Anything I touch implodes. Killing it instantly. I ran with every quirk I had. My wing grew and changed into a black color. My eyes became black with red irises. I flew up and then sawn dived head down into the Nomu. I knocked it off my dad and touched its exposed brain. It shrieked a horrible sound that may my ears bleed from my enhanced hearing. 

I landed and stumbled over to father. Blood was coming out of his face. I only had enough power to heal a few people so I focused on dad and 13. Who I heard Kurogiri say was down. I found their presence and surrounded them In my aura. I didn't have enough power to heal them all the way but only the life-threatening ones. 

As father started to move again my vision started to darken. I could feel someone familiar approach me but I didn't dare look. Father turned to me and I smile with the last of my energy. He smiled but then looked at who was approaching us. He became horrified, he can't move. 

I used telepathy and contacted all the students of class 1-A and the teachers. Even the ones not here.

'The USJ was attacked. Eraserhead and 13 are down but will live. No one died, but one is missing.' I could hear their thoughts but I could only focus on the reply of 4. They all said at the same time. 'Izuku'. 

'Dad, father, Nezu, and Kacchan.' I couldn't focus enough to make it privet so everyone could hear me. 'Thank you. But he has come for me and my vision is fading fast. I love you guys. I don't know if I will come out of this sane this time around. You found me last time so I know you will again. Don't let the public know you are searching for me again. It won't look good. And I will not let the school I will run one day crash and burn.' I chuckled a little as I closed my eyes.

'Listen Class 1-A. You better be good for my father. He will start overworking himself looking for me. So I need a favor. If he looks like he is about to fall over, make him sleep. I don't care if you have to tie him up. I permit you too. Same with my dad. Who has sped up to get here sooner.' I was lifted into the air bridle style.

'I will miss you all and can't wait to see you soo. You have the normal number of 20 students if I'm not here so you can keep my kidnapping a secret. The villains will try to use that against me but it would hurt me more if you didn't listen to my wishes.' I felt myself go into the portal. 

'I love you guys, for the short time I was here. See ya.' I felt myself lose conciseness. Not hearing their replies. I probably won't be sane after this so I'm glad I said it one last time. I was stuck in my head so I browsed my knowledge. I started with the most important information. 

Before I could move on to my knowledge of mine and others quirks, I awoke. But, boy did I regret it. Bright lights shined in on me. I was strapped to a chair with quirk canceling cuffs on. I look in front of me and see 4 figures I know. Shigaraki, Kurogiri, All For One, and Hisashi. I didn't even try to break the cuffs. I knew it was pointless. So I settled for glaring at every one of them. 

This was going to be hell. I knew it. They knew it. And everyone I left knew it. They all chuckled and All For One walked up to me. "Are you ready to resume our research. Granddaughter? I spat on his 'face' and continued to glare. I wouldn't give them the pleasure of my voice unless I can sing my way out of here. Next thing I know. Some of my skin is slowly peeling and fading away. I bite my tongue and refused to scream.

This was my hell. And it was time to play.

1088 words

That was a little cliche but... Oh well!

See ya!