10

✺─────────✦✺✦────────✺

Reader

I raised my hand up to adjust the silver earring that seemed to be crooked as I studied my reflection in my bedroom mirror. I was wearing a fitted red dress that split at my right thigh, exposing my skin underneath. Paired with simple silver jewellery and my hair set in soft waves.

"Which heels do I wear?" I asked, Eun as I walked into the living room. She cocked her head before pointing to a sleek pair of silver stilettos. I nodded as I slipped them on, suddenly rising in height as I teetered towards the kitchen counter where my friend had ordered an expensive bottle of wine from her family's cellar.

"You're sure I can take this, right?" I asked Eun

"Of course, if it makes CEO Hottie happy, I'll even get you a house," She sighed, letting her chin cradle in her palms as she daydreamed.

"Please stop,"

"Ugh, Y/n, how are you not in love with him?"

"I barely know the guy!"

"Yeah, yeah, alright. You better hurry though, you're going to be late,"

I grinned at Eun, giving her a tight hug before grabbing my purse, carefully taking the bottle of wine and hurrying towards the door, where Mr Jeon's driver was waiting. I flashed him a big smile as he bit the inside of his cheek and opened the back door for me.

ㅇㅇㅇ

Jungkook

I paced back and forth with impatience, checking my watch every so often before glancing out the window to see if the car had arrived. I felt like a teenage girl waiting for her prom date to come pick her up. I could feel butterflies in my stomach, which was definitely uncharacteristic for me.

A sound from outside signalled that my sleek ride had arrived. I watched carefully through the curtains as the driver stepped out of the car, stalking around the backside before leaning down and opening the back door to none other than Y/n.

There was a high pitch ringing in the background as my vision tunneled on her, watching the woman gracefully step out. Dressed in a simple red dress that exposed her silky skin underneath, and silver accessories that twinkled in the streetlights, I took a deep breath in attempt to control my hormones.

I was nearly 22, and it hurt badly to be in a position of power where I was constantly being watched. Hurt in the sense that sometimes I was in physical pain as my poor Jungkook Jr wasn't always given the attention he craved. Seeing Y/n in her fitted dress only made me more aware of the discomfort I felt growing by my crotch.

What the fuck Jungkook!

I thought to myself, slapping my forehead with my palm, letting a loud sound echo slightly around the room before the sound of doorbell snapped me out of the trance.

"Miss Kang," I said as I opened the door to greet my personal assistant. Her eyes were wide in shock as if she hadn't expected me to open the door so quickly. I couldn't help but lick my lips as I looked down at her slim figure hugged in the fabric and the way it ripples when she walked.

"Uhm, the car is here sir. And I have the wine in a carrier box, but I can go get it if you'd like to check," she began to say, her focus fixed on one of the buttons of my shirt as she spoke quickly.

"I trust you, don't worry." I answered, cutting the flustered young lady off, "Would you like anything to drink or shall we leave?"

"I checked the traffic forecasts, we will arrive 15 minutes earlier than the clients,"

"So let's sit down for a bit, come in." I smiled at her, opening the door wider and allowing Y/n to step into my house warily.

I lead her to the living room where she sat on the edge of the couch gingerly. I chuckled slightly as I watched her look around the expensive apartment in awe, marveling at the company trophies and fancy artifacts that littered the shelves.

"So what's all this 'sir' business about?" I asked, hoping to ease the tension slightly, Y/n looked at me in slight confusion, clearly not understanding the question.

"Well, you were already calling me by my first name for the last week, but now all of a sudden you've switched to calling me sir." I explained, handing her a glass of red wine.

As I watched her expression change from confusion to embarrassment, I noticed her face flush a deep red, competing with the glass of alcohol in her hands.

"I noticed you sounded a little annoyed today...on our phone call, and I didn't want to come off as unprofessional," she admitted, making sure to avoid eye contact with me.

"Oh, I'm sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable Y/n. I was just having an argument with my father, he wants me to get marr- never mind. I'm sorry you felt as if I was annoyed at you," I said, apologizing hastily for my behavior.

I don't know why I almost told her that my father was looking for suitable wives for me, but regardless of the short period of time I'd known Y/n, I felt as if I could trust her.

"Ah, I'm sorry you had to fight with your father, you must tired..." She mumbled, now finally turning to me. Y/n's eyes shone in the dim light, the twinkle in her gaze latching onto mine as she studied my face in worry.

Below, I felt another uncomfortable feeling...but this one wasn't in my pants, rather, in my stomach. I don't know what I was think, or if I even was. It may have been the two glasses of wine I'd downed as Y/n and I spoke...but I found myself leaning forward.

Our eyes didn't break eye contact, instead, she seemed to glow as I lifted my hand to her cheek, taking a sharp breath as her face fit perfectly in my palm. I let my eyes linger on her lips for a moment, and as she realized what my intentions were, she didn't pull away.

Instead, Y/n licked her lips, and whimpered softly as she bit her bottom lip. God, this woman was so beautiful it was driving me crazy. Taking the courage from the buzz the wine had given me, I leaned further, letting my lips collide with hers, finally tasting her.

─────────────────
Ty for sticking with this story!! Ik they're kissing quite early but lmao u give the feels what they want, right?

Don't forget to vote, comment and add to your reading lists!