20

*disclaimer: the following chapter contains mature content, reader discretion is advised !!

Jin

A sharp gasp echoed throughout the room as my lips latched onto her neck. Y/n's hand roamed around my back before finding their way into my hair.

I sucked on her skin harshly, letting my tongue run over the spot to soothe it before moving somewhere new. She moaned softly, her voice already sounding breathless.

"Stop," Y/n said suddenly, her hands tapping against my chest. I immediately pushed myself off her and sat back.

We stared at each other, panting slightly as the silence in her apartment became deafening.

"What are you doing?" She asked, her voice was low and unsure.

"I don't know," I admitted, scratching the back of my head, "I just know that it feels right,"

"Yeah, only, it's not," She snapped. Y/n shot to her feet and started walking away. I stared at her back for a moment before deciding to follow.

She walked into the kitchen and placed the two wine glasses in the sink before turning to look at me.

"I think you should go," Y/n said after a while, her voice was still low and hoarse.

"Don't be Jungkook," I argued, my eyebrows furrow.

"I'm not trying to be, but I can't be doing this with my bosses," Y/n whispered, all of a sudden I could see her eyes getting tearful.

She furiously wiped away the tears before they could stream down her face. My heart squeezed at the sight of it, so I took a small step towards her, pausing when she tensed up.

"Hey, it's alright, don't cry," I said slowly, taking a few more careful steps until I could easily pull her into a hug.

It was gentle and I felt her frame shake slightly as I held her. Y/n sniffles were apparent and I knew for a fact my shirt was getting dirty from the tears and/or snot.

"I'm sorry bout your shirt," Y/n mumbled, her face was squished into my chest and the words barely came out right but I laughed all the same.

"I think that was just your excuse to get me to take it off," I teased, immediately earring a smack from Y/n.

"I'm serious, we can't do anything. What would people say?" She cried.

"Well, I don't know about you, but I wouldn't be announcing it to the world," I shrugged. I could feel Y/n pull away for a moment before looking up at me.

I glanced down to see her freshly wet eyes and pink cheeks. She looked innocent but her eyes were hot; burning.

This time it was her who moved first. Her arms wrapped around my neck, pulling me down to meet her lips with desperation.

Y/n jumped up, my arms hooking under her thighs as we both stumbled to the kitchen countertop. She sat down on top, her legs instinctively wrapping around my torso. The first thing to come undone were my shirt buttons.

The shirt fell to the floor without a second thought as Y/n let her hands roam the now bare space. My hands gripped her face as we kissed passionately.

Moving in sync, Y/n began lifting her shirt up until all was left was for me to slip it over her head, which I did with no hesitation.

"Bedroom-" Y/n panted through kisses.

Without missing a beat, I scooped her up again, now stumbling down the hallway. The girl pulled away from me and attached her lips to my shoulders, biting me between kisses.

When I saw her open room door, I staggered in before dropping her gently on the bed. Y/n looked up at me, a grin making its way across her face. I returned the wicked smile before leaning in once more.

Reader

Jin, the shirtless god that he was, made it very clear he was taking no prisoners. He used one of his hands to grip both of mine above my head before attacking my neck with his mouth.

I moaned softly for each wet kiss he left, trailing further and further downwards. He stopped for a moment when he reached my bra, looking up tauntingly as he licked the outline of the fabric.

I groaned in frustration trying to squirm under his grip. Jin chuckled darkly, not indulging in my behavior.

"Do you have a safe word?" He asked softly, delicately kissing my exposed skin. When I shook my head he tutted as if he were disappointed.

"You're telling me, you're vanilla, Ms Kang?" He mused, now pulling back to look at me. I shied away from his gaze, suddenly feeling sad that he was disappointed.

"I'm not vanilla, I just haven't rlly tried things with people," I mumbled under my breath. It was true, if only ever been with 3 people, not including Jin himself.

"I can be safe for you then," Jin said leaning down for a kiss.

"No, I want to try it," I argued, feeling deprived when he pulled away.

"That's my good girl," He husked, now slipping his belt off. "Just tell me when you want out,"

Jin looped the belt around my wrists, tightening it to the point where I couldn't move them freely. The inability to shift made me squirm and moan under him. He laughed softly before looping the makeshift cuffs through the headboard.

I was mesmerized by the way his hair fell into his face, few of the strands damp from his desperate sweat. They stuck to his forehead, and made his face glimmer in the soft bedroom light.

Paying my lust no attention, Jin moved down my body, his lips tracing every curve before stopping at my bra once again. He pulled the strap back, letting it snap sharply against my skin. When I jerked with pleasure, he moved the fabric out of the way, freeing my breasts.

The cold air shocked me, and it was apparent when Jin let his hands roam my chest, giving each of my nipples a soft kiss. He then took one in his mouth, nibbling it softly every so often.

I arched my back, not used to the pleasure I was being gifted with. While Jin worked so diligently on one side, his hands played with my other nipple. Pinching and pulling on it just enough to make me gasp in shock.

"Sto-p-p" I gasped, and he pulled away before I could even finish my sentence.

"Is everything okay?" Jin asked worriedly, reaching to undo the belt, only stopping when I shook my head.

"Stop playing with me, please," I whimpered, finally being able to say all of what I wanted to. Jin chuckled darkly as he kissed my cheek.

"God, you had me worried for a moment, Ms Kang." He whispered, the words tickling my ear. "But no, doll, that's not how the game goes,"

______________
A/N - beep boop I suck at writing smut !! :(((( also, double update !