13

✺─────────✦✺✦────────✺

Reader

Touching Jungkook worked as my adrenaline. Both of us were panting as we tugged away clothes from one another.

"God," He husked through the kisses. One of Jungkook's hands was entangled in my hair, he let a fist form as he tugged it backwards.

As my neck fell back, a sort of strangled moan escaped my lips. I heard Jungkook chuckle darkly, clearly please with the sounds he was able to coax out of me.

The man finally pulled away from me, and sat down on the edge of the bed as he admired me. I stood in between Jungkook, his legs on either side of my as his palms held me in place.

I shivered slightly under his gaze; I was in nothing but my bra and panties. A smile played across my boss' lips as his eyes fell on the clean canvas hidden behind my underwear.

"Don't hide," Jungkook commanded. I squirmed slightly, not used to be stared at so hungrily.

"I'm not- just...don't look at me like that." I mumbled, earning a hearty laugh from the man.

"I can't help but look at you like this, Ms Kang. You're so beautiful." He said, now gripping my thighs.

I moaned softly as his hands squeezed my ass. It had been a while since I'd been touched so tenderly, and I could tell Jungkook knew how to please a woman.

"Baby," Jungkook whispered, bringing me back to reality. I'd been so fixated on his hands I hadn't felt his stare burning my skin.

"Mm?" I responded, still enjoying his massage.

"I want you to help me,"

I froze as he whispered those words.

Help him?

"Help you?" I managed to choke out, and Jungkook nodded.

"I want to see your pretty little lips on me," He husked, pulling me closer to him.

"Yes sir," I whimpered, falling submissive to his command.

Jungkook let his lips linger over my stomach, his hot breath forcing goosebumps to erupt across my skin. He kissed my stomach gently, before then tugging the skin with his teeth.

My heart was hammering in my chest as I felt discomfort beginning to build between my thighs. I was out of breath as I lowered myself to my knees, kneeling between Jungkook's legs.