12

✺─────────✦✺✦────────✺

Jungkook

As the dinner came to an end, I couldn't help but tap my leg impatiently against the floor. I wanted to get out of there...with Y/n.

I hadn't expected to kiss her the number of times I did but now that the damage was done, a few more wouldn't hurt.

"I will send you the confirming email then, you can read over it the contract and hopefully our companies will do well when merged," Woosung's father chuckled heartily, finally standing up.

I smiled and nodded, reaching out to shake his hand. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw my client's son also rise, but his attention was focused on Y/n. There was a dark glint in his eyes as he whispered something to her, earning a flustered smile from my assistant.

A guttural growl seemed to form in the back of my throat as I watched the interaction. Jealousy making itself apparent.

ㅇㅇㅇ

"You seemed to enjoying Woosung's company," I said to Y/n, as my chauffeur held the door open for us. I glanced over, trying to see if any emotion arose from her, but she kept a straight face.

"He's nice," she said, checking her phone nonchalantly.

"It's only polite to look people in the eye when they're talking to you," I whispered to Y/n, leaning closer to her as I hooked a finger under her chin.

Y/n's eyes widened, her phone dropping to the floor with a slight thump as she came face to face with me, our noses brushing against one another ever so slightly.

"Driver," she breathed out, and I smirked.

"Not an issue," I husked, reaching to press a button.

The divider was up.

"You've been teasing me all night," I said, my hands dancing along her thighs before finally resting on her waist. When I felt her tense under my touch, I pulled onto my lap, forcing her legs apart and letting Y/n straddle me into the car seat.

"Jungkook," she whined, stopping immediately when she realised the tenor of her voice.

"Ms Kang, I want you to show me what you can bring to this company," I said, leaning back as I studied the woman on my lap.

"Show you-?" She choked, and I let a lazy smirk sneak across my face.

"Show me what you can do."

Reader

It took a moment for me to process Jungkook's words as I sat very still. His hands either side of my waist as watched me carefully, waiting to see how I would respond.

All of a sudden, as if I was possessed, I found myself leaning in and attaching my lips to his neck. My hands seemed to have a mind of their own as they feverishly unbuttoned the top three buttons of his shirt.

A growl of approval left Jungkook's mouth as he knocked his head back allowing me further access. In my chest, I could feel my heart thundering. A new surge of adrenaline gave me the confidence to nip at his skin gently, knowing well that the hickeys would be apparent later on.

"Good girl," Jungkook groaned, letting one of his hands wrap around the back of my neck. I fell back admiring my masterpiece, my chest rising and falling as I caught my breath.

"God, you're so hot," I whimpered, as Jungkook stared me down with his hooded eyes.

"Thank you, Ms Kang," he smirked, and the realization of what I'd just said hit me. Immediately feeling the embarrassment rush to my cheeks, I buried my face into the crook of my boss' hoping to disappear altogether. Jungkook chuckled as he pulled me in tighter, hugging me.

As the car came to a gradual halt, I pushed myself off Jungkook, falling back into my seat and fixing my hair in attempt to cover up the backseat action I'd taken part of. My boss watched me hungrily, not making a move to fix his own clothes. Instead he pushed his hair back, exposing his neck further, almost as if he was trying to show the mark off.

I glared at Jungkook, only to earn an infuriating smirk from the man. As the driver opened the door, my boss stepped out confidently, knowing well that his chauffeur had just seen the dark mark that now adorned his neck.

"No need to drop Ms Kang home, I'll make sure she gets where needs to be. Thank you," Jungkook said to the man who held the door open, reaching a hand out to me in assistance.

A rosy red glazed my cheeks as I avoided the driver's dumbfounded stare, instead, I opted to keep my vision fixed on Jungkook's hand as I took it. I clumsily stumbled out of the car, bowing in thanks to the chauffeur.

Once inside his house, I immediately whirled on Jungkook, my eyes wide in shock.

"Why- would- you," I choked out, weakly hitting his chest with my phone.

The corners of his mouth turned upwards in a slight smirk as he took a hold of both my wrists, pulling me close to him.

"God," He mumbled, his eyes studying my face before resting on my lips. Under his hard stare, I found myself involuntarily licking my lips.

Next thing I was aware of, Jungkook was hoisting me up, his arms hooked under my thighs. Lips on lips, my boss managed to stumble into his room, kicking the door open with his foot.

________________

Hehe, Alr I hope y'all like that. I'm not very good at writing smut but we'll see how it goes lol