14

✺─────────✦✺✦────────✺

Jungkook

By the time I woke up, there was sunlight clearly filtering through the curtains. A bright Sunday morning, one where I was left to my own devices. None of my staff would be here today, rather, it would be just me...and Y/n...

Where was Y/n?

Now on my feet, fueled by the confusion I stumbled towards the hallway outside my bedroom. I held together my remaining dignity as I covered my bottom half with the bedsheet from the night before.

"Y/n?" My voice was still raspy, "You still here?"

My house had never felt so empty, and with each echoing footstep of mine, my heart began to sink. Had I scared her away? Is that why she left?

True...Y/n was innocent. Why would she want to sleep with her boss?

I hadn't...I hadn't pressured her, right?

The thoughts were hammering though my mind as I made my way to the kitchen. I dropped the bedsheet on the couch, now no longer caring to cover myself in the privacy of my own home. As I rumaged through the cupboards for a coffee mug, memories of last night flashed through my mind.

Y/n arching her back as a wave of pleasure took control of her, the way her lips parted when she moaned my name. And the way the syllables sounded as they rolled off her toungue.

No. Stop.

"She left, Jungkook, stop being a horny teenager," I hissed, setting the mug down. As the coffee machine sputtered to life, I grimaced, taking the time to look around my kitchen. My reflection catching my attention.

Disheveled hair, and dark eyes. But there was a shine, sort of like someone was shining a light into them. I snorted as my gaze traveled further down the mirroring Jungkook, my shoulders as wide as ever, skin; golden as it stretched over me. And then to my torso, the clear lines defining my abdomninal muscles.

Y/n's finger nails dragging across them as she sat herself down on me. Riding her throne.

Nope. Stop it.

"Do you usually roam your house naked?" A voice caught me off guard, "Not that I'm complaining,"

I flinched as Y/n watching me from the hallway, her hair wet and arms crossed. She was wearing a t-shirt I can only assume was thrifted from one of my closests. The girl studied me with slight amusement as my mouth refused to form words.

"You're here," I said, my finally working only to betray me with a pre-pubescent voice crack.

"You're naked,"