Prologue

Brite Bomber was running as fast as she could. The storm was catching up. She knew that eventually, it would catch up and she would have to face the pain of the acidic rain the storm brought with it. The storm was getting closer, and closer. Then it consumed Brite Bomber. She slowed down but she never stopped running. The acid burned her skin and her clothes. It was the most painful thing she has ever experienced. She was slowed down and the pain forced her into the ground. She yelled in pain as more rain came in contact with her skin. She looked around. She was able to see purple lightning all around and she heard distorted thunder. She heard loud thunder above her. She shielded her eyes as she looked up at the source of the thunder. The purple lightning was dancing in sky. It suddenly stopped for a moment. The lightning started shrinking and concentrated in one spot. Directly above her. The sky flashed as lightning shot down and struck Brite Bomber. The lightning surrounded her and swirled around her limbs, shooting painful energy into her body. It was like being shot by multiple turrets all at once. The lightning stopped suddenly. Brite Bomber toppled over onto the ground. Her arms surged with pain. She was able to check what was wrong since almost all of her clothes were burned up. Behind some of the burn marks, she could see that her skin was becoming pale and something happened to her veins. They were glowing purple. "What the?" Brite Bomber whispered. It was like the storm injected itself into Brite Bomber's body. Brite Bomber looked up to see a black bottle coming towards her. A storm flip. The bottle shattered as it landed next to Brite Bomber. A black and purple liquid leaked out of the bottle and onto the ground and then the liquid blew up into a giant bubble that protected Brite Bomber from the storm. She looked up to see Drift running towards her. She looked down at her arms to see that the glow in her veins faded away. Once Drift reached her, he picked her up and rushed her back out of the storm before the storm flip disappeared. "Are you ok?" Drift asked, staring at Brite Bomber. Brite Bomber looked at Drift's face and nodded. She started regaining the color in his face. Drift set Brite Bomber into the ground and started wrapping bandages around her wounds and the burned parts of her clothes. As Drift was doing this, Brite Bomber turned her head to the storm. She saw the lightning dancing in the sky and whipping itself towards the ground. She looked down at her arms that were being bandaged up. Brite Bomber now had a new objective. She wanted to stay as far away from the the storm as possible. Not even looking at it would help.