[4]

Brite Bomber was at soccer stadium. She heard people spray- painting the walls and the sound of her deagle going off scared them away. "Come out, come out, where he you are." Brite Bomber grinned under her mask. She kicked down the door to the stadium. She saw that things were tampered with. The people here were still inside the stadium. She looked at all the bleachers and lo and behold. There they were. Two young soccer players. One male and the other female. "Well, well, well. What are you two doing, vandalizing your own stadium, huh?" Brite Bomber said in a smug voice. "W-We were g-going to frame the o-other teams for v-vandalizing the stadium." The girl said, bursting out crying. Brite Bomber tapped the ground with her axe. "What the hell, why'd you tell her!?" The guy whispered to the girl. "That's y-your biggest c-concern right n-now!?" The girl said, still crying. "Why were you doing it at one AM today? There won't be any soccer games this week or next week." Brite Bomber asked out of curiosity. "Well, we were going to do more here than just vandalize the place." The guy chimed in, shyly. Brite Bomber held her axe high in the air. "Justin, look!" The girl yelled. Justin didn't have any time to react as Brite Bomber's axe came down onto his head going almost all the way through his skull. Blood poured out of his head and onto the floor. "So he had a name?" Brite Bomber said, sarcastically. The blood made it's way to the girl's feet. The girl started crying even more. "Sorry but I can't have any witnesses." Brite Bomber said, pulling out her deagle and aiming it the girl. The girl only cried louder. Brite Bomber pulled the trigger, launching a bullet straight through the girl's head. Her body collapsed into the ground. Brite Bomber pulled her axe out of Justin's skull and exited the stadium. Her first two kills were successful.

**********

Brite Bomber was journeying around the map, trying to find someone or something to kill. She heard the something moving in the bushes behind her. She zipped around and stared at the bushes, her deagle ready to shoot. She narrowed her eyes and walked over to the bushes slowly. She stopped straight in front of them and noticed nobody was there. She felt a tap on her shoulder and quickly turned around aiming her deagle at what touched her. It was a man. He was tall and his skin looked like stone. It has a dark color and there were purple glowing outlines on his chest and arms. He was shirtless and wore pink pants with black and purple designs on them. The man's eyes were glowing a bright purple and he had black hair that also looked like stone with horns coming from his head. Brite Bomber was ready to shoot him. The man pushed her gun away from his head and introduced him self. "I'm Fallen Love Ranger but you can call me Fallen." He said. Brite Bomber was speechless. "I'm like you. Fueled with the power of the storm and Kevin the Cube." He continued. "I saw what you did to those two from a distance. One you slammed that axe on that boy's head. I knew you were perfect." He said joyfully. "Perfect for what?" Brite Bomber asked. "I have my own team of people who are very proud of their kills and we are a pretty violent group of people and I think you'd fit right in." "That sound fun." Brite Bomber smiled. "Indeed it is. Now, do you want to join us?" "Yes I do." "Great! Now I'll have to show you the others. By the way, I never caught your name." Brite Bomber stared at Fallen. "Oh, my name is Brite Bomber." Fallen snickered. "We're gonna have to change that. How about something like Dark Bomber or-" "That's perfect." She said. "Suit yourself." Fallen shrugged. Dark Bomber. Brite Bomber thought smirking.

**********

Fallen and Dark Bomber arrived at Haunted Hills. There was some kind of entrance in the mountain. They waited for a moment and then the giant entrance opened. They both entered and Dark Bomber looked around in awe. The place was huge. It was way better than the hideout. "Hey! is that a new recruit!?" A voice called from above. Jumping down from a platform was a woman with white hair with pink edges. She had pale skin and wore a black and stylish costume that looked like it came straight from some average horror film. "My name is Dusk. Nice to meet you." Disk said, shaking Dark Bomber's hand. "Ay! There's a newbie." Another voice called. "My name is Arachne. I'm more cheerful than them. I don't do much liking but I made their costumes. I can make you one since I don't think you would wanna kill anyone in that stupid Cuddle Team Leader outfit." She said. Arachne had pale skin like Dusk and white hair too. She wore a costume that had spider web designs on it. She wore a sleeve that had spider webs on it and she had a mask that covered her eyes. It resembled a spider's face with all of it's eyes. Arachne walked over to Dark Bomber and pulled her mask off. "Hmm. I see. You're like Fallen. I can easily make you an outfit. Do you want anything specific?" She asked. Dark Bomber thought for a moment, and pulled out her phone and opened her photo gallery and scrolled down. She tapped on a photo of her and Drift. She stared at Drift in the photo. She remembered the day it was taken. That day was one of the best times of her life. She smiled at the photo but quickly snapped out of it and showed the image to Arachne. "I want a twisted version of the outfit in wearing here." Dark Bomber said. Arachne smirked. "I can do it."