[15]

The black hole shifted and turned. It suddenly collapsed from the inside. Energy exploded out, shooting in different directions, throwing space dust everywhere. The elements created planets and stars. And one of the planets was changed. On it, there was an island. Much bigger than the one that everyone was used to. This one had different stuff on it. Vehicles were different. House styles were different. It was like another dimension. People already lived here like a woman that people called Journey. Her named summed up her personality. She was curious ever since she was born and was so fascinated with the world. Journey sat on top of a hill. She plucked a flower from the ground and observed it as she twirled it around in between her fingers. The day was going well. She then heard something unusual. She heard a loud horn. From the sky. She looked up to see the battle bus burst out of the clouds. Journey almost stumbled off the hill in shock. If the battle bus is there, then what brought me here!? Journey thought. She looked up to see a bunch of people hop out of the bus. She heard someone walking up the hill. She saw Rippley. A man who was made out of a mixture of slurp juice and a jelly like substance. Rippley only spoke with mumbling noises and squeaks. Rippley made noises, frantically, pointing to the battle bus. "Yea I saw. It seems that we have newcomers." Journey said, watching the last few people jump out of the battle bus.

**********

Sweaty Sands. It was a beautiful beach with nice apartments and a nice ocean view. A few people landed there. Drift landed next to the pool that was in front of some hotel. Brite Bomber landed after him, amazed at what she was seeing. Drift wasn't excited. He was worried about where everyone else was. "How are we gonna find the others?" Drift asked. Soon Fishstick landed right into the pool. He popped his head above the water. He waved at Drift and Brite Bomber. "Well theres one less person to search for." Brite Bomber said. She decided to hop into the pool with Fishstick. He stared at the sky, watching more and more people glide in. One person looked familiar. But not in a good way. Drift squinted. It was Dark Bomber and she didn't look to happy. "Shit!" Drift said. "Get out of the pool and follow me!" Drifr ran to the hotel. Brite Bomber and Fishstick quickly rushed after Drift. Dark Bomber landed, summoning her pickaxe. Fishstick looked back to see the rage in Dark Bomber's eyes. Drift grabbed a pistol that was laying on the ground and he hid in a room. Brite Bomber and Fishstick hid in different spots in the same room. The sound of Dark Bomber's footsteps sent shivers down everyone's spines. Dark Bomber used her pickaxe to bust down the door. As she did that, Brite Bomber shoved the horn part of her pickaxe into Dark Bomber's side. "Shit." Dark Bomber whispered, ripping the pickaxe out of her side. Brite Bomber grabbed Dark Bomber's shirt. "You shouldn't have possessed me, bitch!" Brite Bomber yelled, throwing Dark Bomber out the window. Brite Bomber rushed over to the window to see that Dark Bomber was somehow still alive. Brite Bomber rushed downstairs and Drift and Fishstick followed. Once they exited the hotel, they walked over to Dark Bomber who was lying on the ground a few feet away from the pool. Tears were in her eyes and blood leaked from her mouth. The back of her outfit was ripped and scraped with blood pouring out. Of course her blood wasn't like any others. There was some red in it but also a bit of purple and black was mixed in. Dark Bomber looked at Drift, failing to gather the strength to slash at him with her pickaxe. She stumbled a little, trying to get up. The others let her, knowing she would fall and she did. Dark Bomber fell face first onto the concrete, cutting her cheek. She looked at the others, hiding her tears. She then burst out crying. "I'm sorry! I know I tried killing you and I was a stupid l-leach for doing all this and I-I." Dark Bomber sobbed, slamming her fist into the concrete. Fishstick approached her. "What if it's a trap?" Drift whispered. Dark Bomber couldn't hear over her sobs. Fishstick ignored Drift, putting his hand on Dark Bomber's shoulder. Dark Bomber stared at Fishstick. "W-What?" She said. "I know how it feels. I do. Ever since my life went down hill, there was one person who change my life almost instantly. Her name was Singularity, and I'm pretty sure that I'll never see her again but still, there were so many things that happened and from everything I felt, i do think that everyone deserves a little bit love."