[14]

"Run!" The Visitor yelled. The Visitor, The Scientist, and The Paradigm rushed out of Dusty Depot before the timer hit zero. A red warning symbol was displayed above the rocket. Loud sirens were heard. Fire blasted out the bottom of the rocket. The rocket started lifting as smoke and ashe bellowed out of Dusty Depot. The Rocket flew all the way up into the sky. The thrusters detached and crashed into the ground.

**********

Drift, Brite Bomber, Catalyst, and the others rushed over to Dusty Depot to see a bunch of people surrounding the place, watching the rocket in the sky. "What the hell is going on!?" Drift yelled. Fishstick pushed through the crowd. "Have any of you seen Singularity." Fishtick yelled over the loud sound of the rocket. Suddenly, the rocket came down towards the ground. "You all need to get out of here!" The Scientist yelled. Fishstick stared at the three who were running the operation. He noticed that one of them had armor similar to Singularity's. The rocket rifted away and teleported out of another rift. It continued doing this for a little bit. Suddenly there were two rockets. Then three. Then four. Then five. And then the sixth and final rocket appeared. The rockets were causing rifts to appear everywhere and then all six rockets all slammed into one rift. Another rift appeared behind the meteor. The rockets all shot out and created another rift in the front. All six rockets used it as a portal and were going in one portal and into the other. The rockets were getting faster and faster. They were getting to the point of becoming a blur. The meteor started acting weird. It looked like it was about to phase out of reality. Apparently the rockets were strong enough to send the meteor out of it's paralysis. The rockets and the meteor continued into a rift. Once everyone thought it was over, Fishstick went ahead of everyone and headed to the inside of Dusty Depot to confront the person who wore armor that looked exactly like Singularity's. "Hey! You're not supposed to be in here." The Scientist said. Fishstick backed out of there and The Scientist followed. "Stand back." The Paradigm said. Fishstick stared over at The Paradigm and raised an eyebrow. "Who are you?" Fishstick asked. There was silence for a moment. The Paradigm pressed a button on the side of her helmet. The visor part opened up. Fishstick's eyes widened. "Singularity? What are you do-" Fishstick was cut off by the loud noise of a rift opening above Loot Lake. "Its working." The Visitor whispered. The six rockets and the meteor launched out of the rift and crashed into the anti-gravity bubble that surrounded Loot Lake the bubble stretched with the pressure and then. The bubble popped. The meteor and rockets slammed into the zero point, destroying the meteor, rockets, and the zero point. There was a massive explosion. Everyone was sent into the air. They all floated there. Everyone stared down at the island. The explosion was growing bigger and bigger. "What the hell is happening!?" Drift yelled. Brite Bomber held onto Drift in the sky. "What I feared most." The Visitor replied. The explosion started spinning, sucking all the light it possibly can into it. The anomaly sucked everything into it. Is this the end? Is this how it all ends? Drift thought, as he was sucked into the black hole. All that was left was a black sphere floating in nothingness. It was surrounded by a ring of white light and space dust danced around it. It was the end, wasn't it?