[13]

Once Drift arrived at the hideout, he placed Brite Bomber in bed next to him. Catalyst sat down on the couch next to Drift's bed. "That was pretty intense, right?" Catalyst joked. "Yea." Drift said, still thinking about how Dark Bomber spared him. Aura sat down on the couch next to Catalyst and plopped her head on her shoulder. Drift smiled and fell asleep almost instantly knowing that Brite Bomber was safe and they'll never go back to that torture chamber.

**********

All the way at Dusty Depot, a powerfuly being worked with his accomplice. The Visitor was the brains of their operation. The Scientist was the helping hand who took down anyone who tried messing with their plans. Both of them were the people responsible for the rift beacons and now they have built a giant rocket that would work as a giant rift beacon. The Visitor basically controlled the power of the rifts. Along his journey there was someone else who help The Visitor and The Scientist. Singularity. She supplied them with rift power. The Visitor, The Scientist, and Singularity stared at a monitor. It said stuff about their plans and what they called "the end." Multiple monitors were placed for multiple reasons and one showed that a virus was spreading through the giant robot suits that were piloted by two people. The brutes. The virus is what caused them to explode at random times. "This is all for the greater good, right?" Singularity asked, glancing at some of the monitors. "Yes. Doing this is pretty necessary." The Visitor stated. "And remember, dont go telling anyone about this." The Scientist said. Singularity nodded, holding back the urge to warn people about this. She does believe it will be for the greater good like The Visitor said, but lives might be taken during the process. After they were finishing up, Visitor turned back to Singularity. "I need to ask you something." The Visitor said, getting out of his seat and walking over to the corner of the Dusty Depot warehouse. Singularity followed The Visitor. The Visitor typed something into a monitor. The wall in front of them started moving. "You know how we have six people working on this project? Well we need seven for everything to go as planned and when I was thinking of a seventh helper, you came to my mind instantly." The Visitor said, as a set of armor came out of the wall. It looked almost the exact same as Singularity's current outfit but it's color scheme matched The Visitor's. There was a shoulder pad on one of the arms and a little blade like The Scientist's on the right arm. Singularity stared at the armor and grabbed the helmet for a moment. She then looked at The Visitor and nodded. "I'll join you." She said. "Now what, am I gonna need some cool name like The Visitor or The Scientist?" Singularity joked. "Yes." The Visitor replied. A little shocked, Singularity stared at The Visitor and then down at her shoes. What sounds unique and interesting. Singularity thought. "I got it!" Singularity concluded. "The Paradigm!" She waited for The Visitor to react. He shrugged. "Pretty good." The Visitor said. Singularity smiled. "Hey, you two, I dont know of you forgot but we need to hurry up, this is all going to go down in two days!" The Scientist yelled. "What!?" Singularity yelled. "Get your suit on, Paradigm. We have some work to do."

**********

THE REASON THIS CHAPTER EXISTS IS BECAUSE I NOTICED THAT THE PARADIGM SKIN HAS THE SAME ARMOR AS SINGULARITY. ANYONE ELSE NOTICE THAT? WELL SORRY IF THIS CHAPTER FELT RUSHED, IT WAS SUPPOSED TO SERVE AS A PROLOUGE FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER WHICH TAKE PLACE ON THW UPCOMING LIVE EVENT ON SUNDAY SO STAY TUNED.