[5]

Drift woke up after a long night. He looked around the hideout to see only Fishstick and Rust Lord. "Where is everyone?" Drift asked, discombobulated. "They went outside. Apparently something happened." Rust Lord said. "Not again." Drift got out of bed and put his clothes on. He rushed up the stairs and put of the hideout. There was a giant some around Neo Tilted but it wasn't Neo Tilted anymore. It was a western themed town. Tilted Town. "What the hell." Drift whispered. He couldn't see if anyone was there. He was way too tired. " Good morning Drift." Crackshot said, not taking his focus off of Tilted Town. "Hey dad, you wanna check that place out?" Catalyst said. Drift shrugged. "I guess so." Drift, Catalyst, and Crackshot deployed their gliders and headed over to Tilted Town. Once they entered the dome around the town, a rift consumed their bodies and changed their clothes into western styled outfits. "Woah!" Crackshot said. "These new clothes are pretty cool! But mine is a little to revealing." Catalyst said, using one hand to cover her up her cleavage that the outfit made easily visible. Once they landed, they noticed that others had the idea of checking the place out. It was packed with people looking around. Lynx landed behind Drift shortly after. "Sorry guys i'm late. This place is pretty cool though, right?" Lynx said, looking around. "Hey, you guys! They got a bar and nobody's here!" Crackshot called heading into the bar. "I'm good with that." Drift said. "Same here." Lynx replied. They all entered the bar and it was surprisingly empty. They all ordered beer or wine. Catalyst just stood in the middle of the bar left out so she got a root beer. Drift chuckled a little. Catalyst blushed a little and looked away. After everyone besides Catalyst had at least three beers they were completely drunk. A loud gunshot was heard in the distance. Catalyst instantly turned her head to the window to see people running away and some failing to build due to the rift beacon that cancels all builds and pickaxe damage. Catalyst peeked her head out the window but quickly pulled back as bullets went passed her head. She saw what looked to be a duo. One had a minigun and the other had a six shooter. "Guys, what should we do!?" Catalyst whispered loudly. She stared over at Drift, Crackshot, and Lynx to see them completely drunk and laying on the ground. "Just shoot em." Lynx said, trying to get up off the floor. "I'll go fight." Lynx showed Catalyst her pistol. Catalyst pulled Lynx back before she got through the doorway. "No! You're too drunk! You'd die!" Catalyst said, peering out the window again. The duo were headed into another building. Probably going to finish off whoever was in there. Catalyst heard weird noises behind her. She quickly turned around to see Lynx, halfway on the ground. Lynx vomited all over the floor, just missing Drift's face. Catalyst tried her hardest not to step on it. Gross. Catalyst thought looking out the window for a third time. The duo weren't there. They were probably in some other building. "Let's go!" Catalyst whispered as she gathered everyone and quickly hurried out of Tilted Town. "That was a close one." Catalyst said, her heart pounding. Suddenly they all heard a loud noise and saw a beacon of light shoot up from Mega Mall. "Is Mega Mall changing, too?" Lynx asked, still very drunk. "I think so, but I gotta get you guys to the hideout." Catalyst said. They arrived at the hideout and they all entered, besides Catalyst. She stared at the beacon in the air and watched as a round dome slowly formed around Mega Mall. Once the dome covered all of Mega Mall. There was a giant flash in the dome. The first of light stayed for a few seconds and began to slowly fade. Retail Row? Catalyst thought, looking at what took Mega Mall's place. She remembered all the stories her dad told when she was young. All the adventures he had including the destruction of Retail Row, but for some reason, Retail Row is back.