[6]

A young woman who had vibrant blue and pink hair named Sparkle Specialist, who everyone called Sparkle, was running away from something. She quickly ran into the Noms that was in Retail Row. She hid behind a counter and held her breath. She heard the door open. "Come out, come out, wherever you are." Dark Bomber smirked, loading an assault rifle. "We only want to play." Fallen said, tapping a machete onto the tile floor. Sparkle codes her eyes as tight as possible and covered her mouth as tears began flooding out of her eyes. Speaker's eyes quickly widened as she whimpered accidentally. She wasn't able to control herself and because of that she thought she would die of a stupid mistake. She quickly ran out of the door that was near the counter and exited the building. She ran for her life until she was pulled aside by five people. Sparkle Supreme, Sandstorm, Luxe, Master Key, and Scimitar. Sparkle was confused as she stated at Sparkle Supreme. It was like she met her doppelganger or something. Sandstorm and Scimitar were brother and sister. They both searched the desert for loot especially when there were hot drops nearby. Luxe was an independent soldier who made her own choices. She was a familiar figure to some. Master Key was Luxe's boyfriend who defended Luxe no matter what. "W-Who the hell are y-you guys?" Sparkle said, shivering. "No time to explain, my name is Sparkle Supreme and I can tell you are me from the past, call me Sparks." Sparkle Supreme said. Sparks? Sparkle thought as she followed where the others headed.

**********

Drift woke up to heavy knocking on the door. He looked at a clock to see that it was 2:00 A.M. He looked over at everyone else. Brite Bomber still didn't come back from getting loot. Maybe something bad happened to her. Drift stopped himself from thinking of anything worse than that. He got up from the be and quickly rushed up the stairs and opened the hideout door. "Who is-" Drift got cut off as he stared at who was at the door. It was Singularity. "What happened here!?" Singularity yelled. "Where's Neo Tilted and Mega Mall!?" Drift just stared at Singularity. "You died." He said. "I know. I remember dying. I felt so much pain when I was dying in Fishstick's arms, but why am I here!? Why am I alive!?" Singularity wrapped her arms around Drift for comfort. "Drift?" A voice called out. Drift looked around for the source of the voice but couldn't find it. Suddenly something jumped off the roof of the entrance and landed behind Singularity. Drift's eyes widened. It was Lockjaw. "Lockjaw!? What the hell are you doing here!? We all thought you died!" Drift yelled. "I did die." Lockjaw explained. "I remember being fatally stabbed by Ruin and felt the worst pain in my life and then everything went black. And for some reason I woke up not too far from here and I saw all these rift particles surrounding me." Drift thought for a moment about what Lockjaw said. Rift Particles surrounded Lockjaw? How come both Singularity and Lockjaw have come back from the dead!? Drift stared over at the Zero Point at Loot Lake and finally realized. The Zero Point's rift power brought them back. "Do you two know if anyone else came back from the dead?" Drift asked. "Well I did see some random dude made of fire at Polar Peak." Singularity shrugged. "Fire King." Drift and Lockjaw both said. They both quickly ran to the edge of the hill and jumped off, deploying there gliders. They both headed to Polar Peak as fast as the could. Singularity just stood next to the hideout's entrance. She shrugged and went in, closing the door behind her. Once Drift and Lockjaw arrived at the base of Polar Peak, the quickly headed to the top as fast as they could. Once they arrived at the top, exhausted, the saw Fire King investigating the destroyed Polar Peak castle. "Master!" Lockjaw yelled, rushing towards Fire King and hugging him tightly. "You're back too!" Lockjaw said. "What do you mean?" Fire King replied. "Ruin killed you and I but for some reason we're back!" "I did what?" A voice asked. Emerging from a destroyed tower was Ruin. "He would never do such a thing to me. We've been working together forever." Fire King explained. "What do you mean!?" Drift yelled. "He killed you, remember!?" Ember followed Ruin our of the destroyed tower. "Ember is alive too!?" Drift yelled. "She died?" Fire King asked, looking at Drift like he had two heads. "How do you not remember!?" Drift was annoyed by Fire King and walked over to Lockjaw. "Let's go back to the hideout." Drift suggested. Lockjaw didn't nudge from where he stood. "Lockjaw?" Drift walked over to Lockjaw and stared at his face. Lockjaw was snarling and staring at Ruin in the eyes. "That bitch probably erased master's memory." Lockjaw growled. Drift narrowed his eyes at Ruin. Ruin stared back at Lockjaw and Drift like he knew something. Lockjaw quickly rushed at Ruin and jumped onto him. "Die, you bitch!" Lockjaw slashed at Ruin's chest, repeatedly. "Lockjaw!" Fire King yelled, rushing over to Ruin. Drift held a gun to Fire King's head. "Do not interfere." Drift said. "Dad!" Ember yelled rushing towards Drift. Her hands were engulfed in flames. "Wait no, I'm not go-" Drift was cut off by Ember slamming her flaming fist into Drift's stomach. "Jesus christ!" Drift said, falling to the ground. He quickly pulled up his shirt to see a burn mark from where Ember punched him. He touched the mark and it only burned more. Lockjaw was still slashing at Ruin until Fire King pushed him off. "What were you thinking!" Fire King yelled. "Ruin is evil! Lockjaw was trying to save you!" Drift coughed. Fire King stared at Lockjaw, ignoring Drift. "Meet me at the volcano when you two learned your lesson." Fire King said. "We still need to defeat Ice King." Fire King deployed his glider and flew over to the volcano with Ember and Ruin behind him. "Oh, I forgot to mention Ice King." Drift said, coughing.

**********

SORRY IF THIS CHAPTER FELT RUSHED. I REALLY NEEDED TO GET ANOTHER CHAPTER PUBLISHED BEFORE I START SCHOOL AGAIN.