11

*two weeks later*

The word was out. Me Dallas Maddie and Demi all knew about being witches. We've tested out some spells. We've done all we know what to do with it. There must be a purpose... You know, to having these powers. I guess moms the only one who knows...

Which is why we have to tell her we know. We all slowly knocked on moms door. "Come in!" We came in and then she looked at us.. "Something's wrong.. What is it" how could se just sense that? "We know" I said. "Know about what? Mom said with a worried face. Demi took the spells and potions and poured them on her bed.. Mom had a horrified face. Oh.. That she said with a shaky voice.

"Ok.. Sit down girls it's time for me to tell you." She said

Yeah.. It is" said dallas. We all sat down and mom stated explaining.

"Ok, when you girls were little I found out that my powers had been passed down to my kids. I wanted to keep you guys safe. I didn't want you guys to get hurt.. There's bad, bad magic out there.. So you must be careful." She paused.

"Now, you all have individual powers I must tell you about. Maddie.. Sweet, sweet Maddie.. You control the elements of the earth. You can grow anything you want from the ground. You can make a storm stop or start.. Mom weakly smiled as Maddie smiled bigger than I've ever seen. Dallas..you have the power of love. You decide who loves who. You decide who stays together and who doesn't you are have a very powerful power."

Mom sighed.

"Now.. Demi and Olivia... There's something I need to tell you.. You have a combined power. That is only strong when you are together. Or as long as you are close in heart. But the only problem is you're missing your third piece.. "

Demi and I  looked at eachother confused. "What are you saying?" Said Demi.

"What I'm saying is you guys have another sister. And together you have one of the most powerful powers of all. You have the power of all powers. You can do anything you can think of but it takes 3. I didn't want you to find your powers too early so I put your baby sister up for adoption in hope this day would never come.. Her name is.."

Melinda.