12

Olivia's Pov:

Me and my sisters have been practicing our powers a lot lately. I mean who wouldn't? Me and Demi can do limited things since Melinda isn't here. We still haven't told her about her powers, and how she's our sister.

I'm afraid it would hurt her to much and she might not even want anything to do with her powers. Everything feels so weird right now, like why us? Why are we chosen for this? Demi goes back to record songs tomorrow. Everything's going back to normal. But how? We basically just found out we were witches?

Sadness sunk into me. What's the point. Without Melinda our powers aren't as strong. Why do we need them anyway? I decided to look through the spell book to get a better look. It's filled with vanquishing potions, for demons and other evil things. I heard footsteps behind me.

"I guess your wondering what your supposed to do with your powers right now huh." Said my mom sitting next to me.

"Yeah.." She looked at me with a serious face. "Tell Melinda who she is. Together you and your sisters will fight them together... You know the demons"

I gave her a face to continue

"Let's just say I took a sneak peak into the future and everything's gonna work out fine. I promise. So just hang in there. It'll get better." With that she got up and left. I need to find Melinda. I need to tell her who she is she deserves to know.

Melinda's Pov:

I heard my phone ringing so I went to check who it was. I'm not really in the mood for talking to anyone right now because my family's getting on my nerves. I wish I wasn't in this stupid family anymore. I checked the phone and it was Olivia.

What's up I said. "Um nothing really.. " she said. "Oh ok cool why'd you call?" "Because I need you to recite these words.." Uh ok..?" I said.

I recited some weird poem thing and all the sudden I was in Olivia's living room with her Parents and her sisters.. Wtf is going on. "How'd I get here?!?" They all stared at me with reassuring eyes. "It's all gonna be ok.. Just calm down.." Said Dianna.