10

"Ok Dems I know this is gonna be hard to believe. I know this is crazy and there's no reason to believe me but we're... Witches."

She had a confused look on her face, when she was about to say something I said, here just let me show you ok... I took her hands her gaze on me.

"Spirits of the wind and air blend me in and those who look for me not see me so mote it be" and then I was invisible.

Demi screamed and scooted back. I quickly undid the spell and Demi was shocked. I told you Demi... We're all witches. Here.. Look at this, you showed her the book and the potions and herbs and different ingredients. She was speechless.

"H-how ?" She said scanning her fingers over the stuff. I don't know. I went to Melinda's house. I found this stuff. It's moms old stuff.. "We gotta tell Dallas and Maddie." Said demi.

"Yeah I know.. But later." I said

"I can't believe.. We're witches" said Demi shocked.

"Yeah.. Me neither but we better start getting used to it. It's obviously moms side of the family that were witches, it's goes centuries back."

I said trying to give her more information. Then before anything else came out of my mouth I heard Someone coming down the stairs.. Dallas. When she saw me she froze...

She slowly brought her hands to her face and started crying. "It's you!!"
She smiled and hugged me.

"Yeah.. It's me" I said with a smile. What's all this she said making her way torwards the spells and potions. Umm... Me and Demi looked at each other with wide eyes.. I gave her the look of "it's ok to tell" and Demi told Dallas they exact same thing I told her.

Well two down one to go..