19

I know what they did to me. They turned me into a vampire. That girl in the room was no girl she was a blood thirsty monster from hell. I was in a peaceful light people call heaven. It was calm and peaceful. Then I wake up to hell. To a vampire turning me into one of her own. But why was demi here? Why was she allowing this to happen? Where is everyone else? I have all these racing thoughts.

I'm awake again after passing out. But this time I'm untied. I shot up from the couch ready to hurt whoever the fuck put their hands on me. "They're gone Olivia" said Demi coming down the steps. I backed away wanting nothing to do with the monster known as my sister in front of me. "stay away from me,demi" demi had a look of hurt but quickly covered it up. "I saved your life Olivia, be thankful!" She started to cry and ran up and hugged me. "Don't scare me like that again baby girl"
"Fuck you" I said loosening her grip on me and heading out the door. "I was in heaven you freak" I said. "Now excuse me I'm craving blood thanks to you" I said slamming the door.

I was walking outside when I heard a swoop behind me. I looked beside me and there was the girl that had turned me. "Hey, sorry about earlier, my name's victoria" "hi" I said realizing I had no reason to be mad at her, she was just doing her job. "What am I?" I asked being able to see my breath in the cold winter night. I knew perfectly well want I was I was already. Growing fangs. I just needed to hear it. "A vampire.." She said almost regretting the words she said. "I'll be here for you I know what it's like" she said trying to comport me. I can tell we'll be good friends.
(No ones Pov)
Demi was upset that Olivia had freaked out. Demi realized that she screwed up.
"A vampire?" Demi said "what was I fucking thinking" she said to herself. She silently cried the rest of the night with no sign of Olivia. Her family came home later that night still crying. Their faces were red and each of them had tissues in their hands.

"Mom I need to tell you something.." Said Demi.