20

(No ones Pov)
Olivia's still mad at demi. How dare she turn her into a vamire?! Olivia had plans. She and the young vampire named victoria we're going on a killing spree tonight killing as many people as needed. Maybe 100 Olivia thought happy with herself. Victoria thought it was a good idea. After all victoria was her mentor.
Meanwhile at home demi had news to tell her family. Olivia wasn't.. Well, exactly dead.
Demi had fear in her voice when she was about to tell her family about the turning of Olivia.
"Alright everyone just needs to sit down" demi said cautiously.
"Why demi" said her mother wondering why she would ask such a weird request. But she did as they were told. "Because Olivia's not dead" she spat out. "Honey, she's gone" said Diana sweetly. "No mom I brought her back., she's, she's a vampire. "WHAT" screamed her mom smaking her across the face. "HOW DARE YOU"

"I'm sorry mom! But I had to bring her back!"
The other family members were in shock sitting their with a blank expression not knowing what to think about their so called dead sister.
"Where is she" said Melinda quietly .
"I don't know she left.." Said Demi realizing her mistake of letting her leave. "YOU LET HER LEAVE?" Said her mom infuriated. "YOU KNOW HOW JUST TURNED VAMPIRES ARE, THEYLL KILL ANYONE THEY PUT EYES ON!!" Said her mom in disbelief.
"I don't know what else to say besides I'm sorry mom" demi said crying.
"You should be" said Diana
"Come with me children" said their mom "we're going to find Olivia"

(Btw I love when you guys comment it makes me happy😊)