25

End- a final part of something, especially a period of time, an activity, or a story.

Olivia's Pov:
Everything's been normal lately.
I've stopped self harming because
Lately I don't feel the need too.

It's weird it's like I went to sleep 14
And woke up 15.
I joke to my family about it but no one
Thinks it's funny, well exept Demi she always laughs.

Melinda apparently was adopted by mom which me and Demi were shocked by. No one else seemed phased?

It was really weird how we randomly adopted her out of the blue. I shouldn't be complaining she is my best friend.

Me and Demi are like the only sane ones here though. Sometimes we hear them talking to themselves in different languages with the lights turned off in their room.

Or sometimes I'll walk in and they'll be reciting something while holding hands.

Me and Demi just think it must be them meditating or something.

I've been having these really scary dreams lately. I have them almost every night. They're of me turning in to a vampire and hurting people I love.

Me and Demi have gotten a lot closer.
We think the family's hiding something from is but we can't figure it out.

Oh well it's not like they're witches or something.

* thank you so much for reading this story!! Should I continue it? If not this is the end!!