23

Demi's Pov:

My little sister Olivia is now a vampire.

How? You may ask
Because of me.

It's my fault. I should have just let her rest in peace.

But I disrupted her eternal sleep and turned her into a blood sucking monster.

I'm lying in the bathtub crying because I'm not sure there's a way to fix my poor Olivia.

She used to be so happy and sweet. Now she's literally the devil. 

I know my options. Kill her or fix her.

Olivia's Pov:
I came back home late that night. I used a fake ID to go clubbing. And boy was it fun. Now I know how Demi felt.

I walked through the door almost stumbling over my own feet, drunk as can be.

I came face to face with my entire family sitting in the living room. They had there spell books out, candles burning.

"What's up guyss" I slurred as I plopped down on the couch next to Maddie and Melinda.

"We're turning you back into a witch Olivia"
"WHAT?"
I quickly got up angry as ever.
"No." I said shaking my head.
"I don't want to hurt any of you but I swear to god I will if I have too" I said being completely truthful.

"What did Demi do to you?" Said my mom as she cried.
"She did the best thing you could imagine mom, I'm awake now."
I took a deep breath
"Do you know how good it feels to be me right now?" I asked "a vampire"
So you don't get to make me a witch it's not your choice.

"Actually it is" said demi running at me with a potion
I could feel new vampire powers kicking in. I could feel my face flare up.
I caught the potion and grabbed Demi with my arm around her neck.

"You little bitch" I said through gritted teeth. "Oh I outta kill you like you did me" "YOU did this to me!" And I let the anger get the best of me and I bit down on Demi's neck immediately knocking her out.

The whole family looked terrified.
I was terrified. What did I just do to my sister? I slashed my wrist and let her drink the blood. Soon she would be one of us. A vampire.

(Don't worry they'll be witches again give it time I know YALL like her as a good witch so yeah..)